Prolouge

Kelsie's POV

It was my mum who found me. My head was laying in a pool of blood and there was an empty pill jar in my hand. At the time she had broken down the door to the bathroom, i hadn't completely blacked out. My eyes where only half closed, and i saw the scared look on my mums face, when she realized it was me, her own daughter, laying almost lifeless on tile floor in front of her. She rushed over to my nearly dead body and the last thing i remember, was her scream. And it was i scream i'll never forget.

~

I woke up in a room i assumed was a hospital room, because of the beeping noises and the IV stuck in my arm. I wasn't sure if i was dead or alive. Everything was peaceful. I couldn't feel any pain in my body but my head was spinning, like i was hungover from the worst night of heavy drinking.

I looked around the room i was in, and the first thing i noticed was the turned on TV showing the news. There was no one in the room to watch TV so it made no sense that it was turned on.

Suddenly i could feel a huge pain in the back of my head as if i had hit it very hard. I felt my stomach tighten and I placed my hand on top of it, soon after i heard a huge growling sound coming from underneath it; probably because of hunger. I looked at the needle in my hand, it was like i could feel the soothing liquid being pumped into my veins.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So this is the prologue of my very first fanfic ^_^

Please tell me if you like it and please tell me if i could do something better!

I'm not from an English speaking country of any kind, so i'm sorry i the grammar sucks :))

First chapter will be up soon - Vote and comment PLEASE thank u