Day 1

Kelsie's POV

"Mum, where're we going?" I looked curiously out the window of the car we all sat in. My mum, my dad and I.

It was Saturday. When I woke up, I was told to get ready quickly and go sit in the car.

"Listen sweety, we need to tell you something" only by her face expression I could tell that something was bothering her and she couldn't keep it a secret much longer.

"Your father and I have decided that it would be the best for all of us, if you were sent away for a while" her voice was shaking and I could tell that she was nervous.

"Wh-what do you mean? Where are you taking me?" I began to panic. There were so many different places to be send away for a while.
At that moment I could only think of boarding school in England, Switzerland or some other dumb place in Europe. If it was up to me i was completely fine, so what the doctors diagnosed me with depression and early schizophrenia. I. Was. Fine.

My dad took my mums hand in his. He nodded and gave it a small pinch like he was giving her permission to tell me where we were going.

"We're taking you to.." I didn't pay attention to the rest of the sentence. My eyes were glued to the giant sign outside. It was more horrifying that I'd imagined it.

'Callan Park Mental Hospital'

~•~

Calum's POV

Mikey and I was sitting in the hall of Callan park. Every morning we had to go down to the front desk and get the pills our psychologists had told us to take. Normally it would only take about 3 minutes to get them and afterwards we would head down for breakfast. But today wasn't a normal day. Mrs. Summers was oddly slow.

When it was our turn we were told to sit back down at the chairs and wait, apparently she was expecting someone therefore, it was going take a little longer than normal.

"Cal, we're missing breakfast, and you know.." Mikey was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell and we both looked over where the door.
A woman and what looked like her husband came in, followed by a girl who seemed like around my age.

The girl was tall, but not as tall as me and she was skinny, you could almost see her bones. From where we were sitting it seemed like the girl had long brown hair, but it was tied up in a bun with a blue headband wrapped around her head to hold up the extra hair.
Her style was mostly like mine, black ripped skinny jeans and a band t-shirt. Nirvana.
She had a flannel tied around her waist and a lot of bracelets on her wrists.
Just by looking at the girl I knew exactly why she was here.

Mrs. Summers pointed at me and said "Can you please come over here and help me with this young lady?" As I stood up the family said their goodbyes and the girl was now standing by her self.

~•~

Kelsie's POV

"And what can I help you with" the boy smirked at me reaching out for the cup of pills, the front desk lady had placed in front of him.

He was definitely hot, but at the same time he seemed like a real trouble maker. One of those boys, parents always warned their teenage daughters about. Something inside of me told me, to stay the hell away from him but I knew with myself that I wasn't going to.

"Kelsie, this is Calum - he is going to give you a tour around Callan Park" Okay, so the boys name is Calum. The lady continued, "Calum, this is Kelsie, she is new here and as I said before i would like you to give her a tour around Callan park and show her to her room afterwards  - I suggest you're nice to her, we wouldn't want you to be transferred again, would we?" She handed him a little piece of green plastic with a key hanging from it.