A big surprise awaits you

The sweet aroma of pancakes tickled his nose . Fahad inhaled deeply , a small smile playing on his lips . He made his way down the stairs , walked into the kitchen .

" SUBHAN ALLAH ! son .. you scared me " .
Mrs. Noor  exclaimed with a horror look on her face .

Fahad laughed at her expression and gave a quick hug to her .
" Subha bakhair mom". Mrs.Noor replied back  with a sweet smile.

" Mmm... Panckaes !!  . I'm starving" fahad's stomach grumbled which made his ears pink due to embarrassment as he looked down.  Mrs . Noor laughed whole heartedly.  After breakfast fahad was all ready .

A tear tickled down his mother's face .
Fahad smiled sadly as he had no other option . Fahad gave his brother a bone crushing hug . Saqib hit his brother's chest playfully.  After bidding farewell , fahad made his way to the car  and drove to the airport.

_____________________

Nothing made sense . Bushra's life was completely messed . She didn't know what to do . After that encounter with that man.
It was like she knew him but she didn't.
Bushra groned feeling the sudden pain in her head . 

" Hey you alright..?"  Saleha entered her room with a concerned look .

" Yea Alhamdulillah .. just a lil headache."
Bushra put a smile .

Saleha returned the smile and then looked at her with a  bright smile .

" Someone's here to see you... Maybe your relative."  Saleha said with a bright yet confused look .

Bushra couldn't move . Her relative. That sounded so strange , different .  She didn't know how to feel . She was happy , she was nervous , anxious . After digesting the news . She looked at saleha  with nervousness.

"Come with me ." Saleha held her hand and both of them made their way down the stairs.

Amma was speaking to a person . A man .
An old man . Amma looked at bushra and that man turned his head towards her.

A man looking at her . Surprised . And then a smile made its way towards his face . And now he was crying.  Bushra stood there not knowing what to do or how to react. Just with a nervous face looking at the man.

" Bushra ."  looked down and then to her Amma . 

" He's  your  Uncle ." Amma  said to her .
Bushra let out the tears of happiness and hugged his uncle.  She was happy . Very happy. She Finally found her family . Her uncle caressed her hair and softly sobbed .

Uncle kissed her forehead and held her hand . " Alhamdulillah. I'm so glad I found you . Everyone's waiting for you.  They'll be so happy when they see you. "

Bushra smiled. Her family . That sounded so good to her ears.  She whispered silent prayers. 

_______^________^_________

It was around 8 at night .  Saleha helped bushra in packing up stuff.
Everything was done . 

There at the doorstep , two girls sobbing their heart out hugging each other .  Her uncle carrying her luggage and amma crying silent tears . Bushra looked back at them and smiled.  One last time .

The  blurred traffic lights  passed , her head rested on the window . Someone cleared their throat.  Bushra looked up to find her uncle .

" How are you feeling dear " her uncle asked smiling at her .

" Alhamdulillah great " she replied with a bright smile. 

" Good . We've reached the airport.  C'mon. Let me help you   . We have a long journey . A big surprise awaits you

A smile reached on her face . She felt excited and happy ... after a long time . It was almost Isha and she started to feel sleepy.  Both of them dragged their bags to the airport. 

------------------------