The Address

Back in the interrogation room, Hailey couldn't get any information out of Amelia anymore so she and Jay left the room. Adam was waiting for them outside the door, he look worried and scared to tell Hailey what Kim and him found a while ago.

Hailey gave Adam a worried look as Jay was exiting the interrogation room and as soon as he shuts the door, Adam says, "Lizzie was out here, she was sitting by the door, she heard everything Amelia said." With this Hailey rushed down the hallway to the bullpen, she saw Kim closing the door to the break room.

Kim turned to see Hailey standing in the middle of the bullpen looking at her with a very worried look, "She's fine," Kim says, giving Hailey a reassuring smile, "she took a nap." Jay caught up with Hailey, he placed his arm around her, letting Hailey know that he was there. Hailey looks at Jay, a small grateful smile spread across her face.

Vanessa was placing the pictures
she found in the basement of the house onto the crime board. Sgt. Voight got out of his office, and Vanessa looks at him and says, "Sarge, I got something." Jay looked at Hailey to make sure she was alright before letting her go.

"While I was searching the house, I found these in the basement," Vanessa says to the team, "and it looks like they  are also trafficking girls."

Kim was at her desk going through her computer, she looks up and says, "A while ago, Lizzie told me about the place where they're keeping the girls, she said she remembers Amelia taking her there to meet her real mom and that she saw a lot of women there too," The file that Kim was looking for finally loaded and she says, "and I got an address for that."

Sgt. Voight has this look on his face that says these people messed with the wrong city, he looks at his team and says, "Let's hit it."