He's gone?!

Zhu Zanjin POV

It's like 12:00 right now and we're still watching the movie. I'm honestly really tired and sleepy so I leaned my head against his chest. He smells nice. "Zan zan..." liu haikuan said. "Hmm?" I looked up at him. "I like you" he suddenly said. I'm still trying to process what he just said. He... likes me? My arms around his waist hugged him tighter. "Do you like me back?" he asked, I simply nodded. What else was I supposed to do? He smiled softly. Then.. he kissed me, but it's not like the first one... it was gentle and caring. I kissed him back this time, unlike last time since it scared the shit out of me! Then... something went south.. his hands went in my shirt, and he broke the kiss. He started kissing my neck and biting it. What happened to the caring and gentle haikuan? He also starts pinching me. I'm starting to get really uncomfortable when he stoped. "Are you tired" he suddenly asks me. "Mmn" I nodded my head. He kissed me on the forehead and carried me to the bed.

***

Liu Haikuan POV

I woke up in the morning with Zanjin snuggling closer to me. I smiled, I pulled him into my chest. He looked up at me with the hugest and most adorable eyes, "Your awake" I said. "Hmm" I sat up with zan zan in my lap. He still looks tired, so I let him sleep on my chest for a while. He's honestly soooo cute! Am I still gonna turn him in? I looked down at him, I sighed and padded his head.

I made noodles for breakfast, he seemed to like it, I have work today so I have to leave soon. After breakfast, I said goodbye to him and left. I was almost there when I remembered, I left my keys at home... I quickly got in my car and drove back! But it was too late, he's already gone. Then I realized, there's a note on the table.