"Sorry"

Liu Haikuan POV

I went back to the original crime scene, where the body was found. I tried connecting the dots. What does everyone that he have killed in common? He said he kills for fun. But I don't think that's true. I got it! Now that I think of it, all of them are rich and has a connection with his mother! It was written in the report, when we did a research on him. Mian Mian also said that his mother worked at this fancy casino. I drove there as fast as I could.

It's already midnight when I arrived there. It's massive, and it's all gold. There's like so much people here. Then... I saw him. He's in a black suit, sitting in a golden chair, leaned back, with legs crossed, one on top of the other. There's people surrounding him and his.. opponent? I can see that their playing against each other. Our eyes suddenly met, his eyes widened and he sat up. "Haikuan?" I heard him whisper. Then his opponent pointed a gun at my head. "Who's this?" ZanJin smirked, and shot him. He SHOT him! Right in front of me! "None of your business" he said and kicked the corpse. People started screaming, he then started running. I ran after him. He suddenly turned around and pointed his up at me, while running.

*BAM*

I turned around, he didn't shoot me? Instead, he shot a guy that was about to hit me. So... he still cares about me? I ran faster, "Zhu ZanJin wait!!" I screamed, he just said one thing before he disappeared into the crowd, "sorry" sorry? Sorry for what? I chuckled for no reason. At least he's safe.