*Ding* *Dong!*

Omg guys!! In the photo zan zan is touching the forehead ribbon!!! It's official! When's the wedding?

***

Zhu ZanJin POV

The rest of the days went as usual, until one day, Haikuan came back with... alcohol. Ok, I can't drink. And when I drinks, I do stuff. And what's worst? I remembers it the next day!

Haikuan sat the beer in front of the TV, on the table. "Have you drink before? Xiao Zan?" Ah yes, the neck names. *sigh* "uhh, yea" I simply answered, "great, some of my friends are coming over tonight!" Friends? I just stared at him. So he's actually capable of making friends. "But don't they like know about me?" He looks at me and smiled, "don't worry, no one else knows who you are other than mian mian, and she already knows about our relationship and promised she won't tell anyone" I nodded, "oh" mian mian sounds like a girls name... "oh, and she's coming over tonight too."

*ding* *dong!*

"Ah, that must be them!" He excitedly exclaimed and rushed to the door. 3 people came in, I'm pretty the girl is mian mian, I'm not sure about the other 2 tho... "whoa!" She scanned at me and wiggles her eyebrows at Haikuan. Yep. She's mian mian. "Haikuan you bastard! You have such a pretty boyfriend and didn't even know to introduce us!" She laughs. I kinda just stood there and awkwardly smiled.

Then, I looked over at the other two... they're both actually really good looking. "Oh right I forgot to introduce you guys!" Haikuan told me all of their names and I told them my name. So, one is named Xiao Zhan while the other is named, Wang Yibo. Annnd, they're dating.

We were just kinda laughing, drinking and eating hotpot. I only took a sip tho, since I didn't want to get drunk tonight. Butttt things didn't go as planned...