P.S I love you...

Niall P.O.V

Me and Harry had been shopping for Charlie's 18th birthday present. I hadn't found anything. I still had 3 weeks to get it. I got home and found a note

Niall,

I'm in the house with a nerf gun there's another one under the table, whoever looses cooked dinner

Good luck Charl

I chucked only my Charl would do this. I looked under the table and sure enough there was nerf gun. I picked it up and considered where she would be... The pool. I walked through the house occasionally looking over my back to check. As I entered the pool room there was no sign of her. Without another thought I felt a dart at the back of my head. Before I could think someone was one my back.

"I have you now" Charl whispered in my ear

"No you don't" I wrapped my arms round her knee and charged towards the pool. We both made a big splash into the blue pool.

I looked into Charles chocolate brown eyes. My lips soon found her vanilla lip gloss ones. I looked into her eyes.

"You loose" she whispered before stepping out of the pool. I closely followed her trying to plan what k could cook.

Charlie's P.O.V

I went up to mine and Nialls room to get into some dry clothes. I slipped on a black tank top and some black leggings, it was only Ni who was I trying to impress.

"Two large pepperoni pizza please" I could hear Ni saying only he would order dominos.

I remember the reason we met

FLASHBACK

"Mum who's Gemma?" I shouted down the stairs. My mum had woke me up early to get ready because8 I clients daughter was spending the day with me.

As the click turned to 9:32 there was a knock at the door. Gemma was here. That day me and Gemma became really close friends. Over the corse of the year we came close friends she introduces me to her 16 year old brother who was on the X factor I had heard he was in a band but I didn't knew much about them. As ten years went past we went to their concerts I met Harry a lot but I didn't see his mad much because One Direction became really famouse.

One day Gemma told me we were spending the summer with Harry's band.

As we pulled up my tummy churned I hoped I wouldn't embarrass myself like always. We got to know all of them especially Niall.

"Charlie will you go to dinner with me tonight" Niall asked while looking down at his feet.

" I would love to"

That night me and Niall had a great time. When we got home he walked me to my room. That night I had the worse nightmare and ran into Nialls room. He heard me come in and his head shot up

"Charl what's wrong" Niall asked all worried about me.

"I had a night mare that you hated me and left me for ever" I cried

He pulled me into his arms them placed the cover over up.

"Charl I love you" he said. I looked into his eyes.

"P.S I love you" I whispered into his ear before we shared a passionate kiss.

END OF FLASHBACK