What?!?

Charlie pov:
My head felt dizzy. My eyes slowley started to open. The room was spinning like I was on some endless waltzers. As I managed to straighten the room up I made out a figure. With blonde hair. Niall.
"Niall"i barely whispered
Nialls head flipped round
"Charl Charl Charl" he shouted ring up to me. His lips connected to mine.
"I thought you were gone" he whispered
"I'm sorry"
30 mins later
Dr.higgen came into my room looking scary like a teacher who noticed you were chewing gum in lesson.
"Could I talk to Charlie alone please" niall nodded and exited the room.
"Charlie I don't know how to tell you this. You have Cancer and your going to die. It's located in your lungs so you struggle to breath causing you to become dizzy. I am going to leave you to tell Niall. I'm so very sorry but I don't know what we can do. Your free to leave the hospital in an hour then come next Tuesday 11:00 to have a check up. Again I'm so sorry"
With that I broke down my life was gone. How was I going to tell Niall? He would brake up with me. I would die lonely. No one would remember me. Nobody would care. I'm going to die. I'm going to die. In GOING TO DIE. My breathing was getting heavy.
"Charlie Charlie Charlie slow down"dr higgen ordered. He grabbed a oxygen mask and places it over my face.
"Slow down Charlie you can't panic" I nodddd at his comment. I need to keep calm his wont do.
I took my oxygen mask off and started to get ready to go. Arms soon wrapped around my waist.
"Guess who?"
"Omg is that Harry Styles I love you soooooo much your so fit...MARRY ME I WANT YOUR CHILDREN"
"Close"
Niall spun me around
"Oh it's Niall" niall chuckled.I pecked him on the lips.

1 hour later (in spongebob narrator voice)

Me and Niall were now home.
"So what did Dr Higgins say? niall asked while ferreting in the cupboards.
"I'm having a check up next week to check I'm alright"
"Okay" niall said munching on a cookie. I felt so bad for Niall....how am I going to tell Gemma!?! And Harry he was like my Brother.
"Niall I'm going out to meet Harry I had to drop something at his"
"Can I come?
"No niall"
"Why?
"It's about you"
"Okay"
"Bye Ni"
"Bye Charl"
With that I shout the door and entered my new car I started to drive to Harry's. The radio started to play "I would" one of my favourite one direction songs ever. I was close to Harry's house. I pulled up the gravel drive. Harry's security guard marcel came to the car.
"Charlie"
"Hi Marcel I'm here to visit Harreh"
"I'm you go" marcel opened the gate for me. Marcel was one of my friend all 5/5 liked him. I locked the car and went up to the door.
Knock knock
"It's open"
I walked into Harreh house it was sooo cool. Almost as good as mine and Niall's.
"Charlie hey"
"Hey I erm need to erm talk yeah"
"Ew you and Niall banged and your pregnant ew ew ew your like my sister ew ew ew ew I'm going to kill him ew ew why di-
"Harreh I'm not pregnant"
"Oh okay take a seat"
"Can we talk"
"Yeah sure"
"I didn't really know how to tell you but when I was in hospital today they told me I had a lung tumour and I'm going to die m. I'm going to DIE. I'm not going to have kids m. I haven't told Niall or Gemma I'm going to die. In never going to get married. Have grandparents never see anyone grow up. I'm going to DIE"
at this point I was crying into harry T-shirt.
"I'm....going....to.....die" I whispered I looked into Harry eyes who were also teared up. A pearly tear fell down his face. I slowly wiped away his tears with my thumb
"I'm sorry harry" I whispered
"I love you"
"I love you to"
I buried my head back into his top. If it wasn't for harry I would never of met Niall. I would Never of met my world.