Harrah

Charlie's P.O.V
"Niall where's the remote?" I asked looking through the sofa
"harry took it" he replied while walking into the room topless. I couldn't help but stare.
"Like what you see" niall smirked
"Shut up" I smiled throwing a sofa cushion at him.
"Hayy" he said while pretending to be hurt
"Hayy" I tried to imitate his Irish accent. Instead Niall jut cracked up laughing.
"I'm calling Harry" I said while walking into the marble finish kitchen reaching for my iPhone 5c.
"Harreh come over here now and bring OUR TV remote.... Please"
"Okay I'm coming"
"Thanks"
I hung up and waited for Harry to arrive. Niall walked in still without a top.
"Niall you need to pub on a top" I stated.
"I thought you liked what you saw"
"I do but harry won't"
Niall walked towards me and wrapped him arms round my waist. He leaned down and kissed me so sweetly. He slowley pulled away. I looked into his eyes. He then grabbed the cookies and ran upstairs. That boy!!
Ten minutes later there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and saw four members of One Direction. Great.
"Harry called and told us to come round" Louis shouted. Niall ran into the living room at the sound of their voices.
5 HOURS LATER
the boys where still round and where a little bit drunk. And so was I.
"Truth and dare time" harry declared. We all cheered.
"Harry truth or dareeee" louis slurred
"Truff" he replied
"Have you been given a bj" louis asked , everyone burst out laughing.
"Yup" Harry replied by this point we were all howling with laughter.
"Niall truf or dare" Harry asked
"Truth" Harry thought for a second
"Have you banged Charlieeee yet?" Louis burst out laughing.
"Not yet but soon" niall said while winking at me.
"Louis truth or dare" niall asked
"Dare" everyone oooed
"Get naked and jump in the poop" just before he pulled down his trousers Niall out his hand over my eyes. A couple moments later niall lifted his hand and I could see a drenched louis in a towel.
"Charlie truth or darrrre" louis asked me.
"Dare" I replied
"Niall has to sit on a chair and you have to give him a lapdance" I giggled. Niall quickly got into the chair. I hadn't really given anyone a lapdance before so I doubt I'm any good at it. I just start to sway my but round Niall and dance sexually round his crotch. I carry on doing this it was clear that Niall was actually enjoying this.
"Niall has a stiffie" Harry shouted I look at Niall and burst out laughing.
"HARREH" Niall shouts.
We all giggle then I look at Zayn who had his phone out.
"Where you recording" I asked
"No" he answered to quick.
"B*tch" I shouted.
The rest of the the night was just all of us laughing and Niall bring embarrassed about his stiffie.

Hope you liked this chapter :)