Birthday Party

(Promise Carter’s Family)

{At Home}
Carter’s parents celebrate their birthday together because they are birthday mates. Today's the birthday party and many influential guests are expected.

Mr. Carter
(Phone conversation)
Inform every worker about a day off today so they could come to my party on time. The event starts by 8pm. Don’t hesitate to inform others. Take care of any business meeting while I’m away. Take care.

George
That’s for sure sir. Thanks for trusting me enough to take care of your business meetings today. Bye Sir.

Mr. Carter
Bye P.A.

(Promise is the only child of Mr. and Mrs. Carter. Mr. Carter owns works in his mobile company while his wife owns and works in a Jewelry store. They are very rich and influential in the society.)

Mrs. Carter
(Calls her son from downstairs)
Promise, how many friends did u invite for this party?

Promise
Mom, well I can’t say for now because I invited quite a number of people.
As usual, expect a surprise birthday gift tonight. I love you mom.

Mr. Carter
{With a playful glare}
I guess my wife is getting all the loving and I don’t get any right? I shouldn’t expect surprise birthday too??

Promise
Dad, you know that’s not possible at all. I love you both and I wish you a happy birthday.
(They all laughed)

***********************************
(The Party)

{Promise’s friends came earlier to help in one way or the other. Soon enough, the event is filled with lots of guests. The event is set in the Carter’s house because it’s a big mansion filled with lots of space. With the aroma of foods, smell of drinks and the scent of the people filling up the air, the event did have a great atmosphere}

{The M.C. anchored the program pretty well}

Food and drinks were served as soon as possible and the DJ played great songs. Later on, the people filled the dance floor.

{Promise’s room}

Cindy
(Pouts)
Let’s play video games and whosoever wins will win 50$ plus a paid camp trip from the rest. Who’s in?

(They all agreed to the decision)

The game started quite well as Esther was leading with a great high score followed by Jenny, then Promise and Cindy. The rest decided to buckle up and struggle to win the game. Few hours later, Cindy won the game leaving the others dumbfounded.

Jenny
(Disappointed)
How did you do that? You were lagging behind at first but now u win at the last minute of the game. This is really surprising and amazing though.

Esther
(Busted into laughter)
Jenny, does it matter who won? All that matters is that we are all going on a camp trip and it will be more fun when we invite more people at school.
Cindy
(Smiles)
Yeah, I’ll invite only Bella. You all know I don’t have any other person to invite

Promise
(Laughs)
Well, as for me I’ll invite few of my friends in the basketball team. When should we go for the trip?

Esther
Well, we’ll go on Saturday since it’s a lecture free day and there’s plenty for time to have fun.

(They joined the party to catch more fun)

Mr. Carter
I appreciate your love and support for our family. Our day couldn’t have been more fun without this. Thank u and I wish u a safe trip back to your respective homes. Goodnight

(After the party)

Promise
Goodnight mom, dad.

Mrs. Carter
Thanks for the wonderful gifts you gave us and for also overseeing the events.

Mr. Carter
I love u Son. Sleep well.

{Promise bought a brand new car for his parents, bought their favorite drinks and a nice picture frame of them}

Author’s note: Thanks for your love and support so far.

😍😍😍
Don’t forget that I update this story daily. I love you for choosing my story. Kindly like, share, vote and comment.

😉😊😌
What do u think about Carter’s Family?
I love you all for reading my story. God bless you all.

😎😂😂😇
Song Dedication: Reaper by Sia.