Bothered

Song Dedication: Proud Corazon by Anthony Gonzalez

Chapter dedication: To every Creative writer like myself.

(At school’s cafeteria)

Henry friends: Peter Andrews and Michael Smith. They are Henry’s basketball team mates, childhood friends and best friends. Peter and Michael majors in Arts.

Peter
Is there something you would like to share with us?
(Points to the lazy way Henry was eating)

Henry
(Sighs)
I’m emotionally down these days dealing with Joy’s argument and all sort.

Michael
Wow, this is serious. I really hate that girl’s gut you know.

Peter
Hey, stop it man.

Michael
Truth be told, the both of you are incompatible. You and Joy argue all the time most especially about trivial issues. Why don’t you end things with her instead of sitting her sulking like an infant?

Peter
Is this the best you can say? This isn’t the solution to what’s on ground.

Henry
Chill out guys, you are talking as if I’m not here.

They both apologize genuinely

Michael
Are u sure that’s all you want to tell us or there’s something else to all of this?

Peter
(Slaps the back of his head)
Shut up, poke.

Peter
Ouch! What is it?

Henry interrupts them to avoid further argument between them.

Henry
Well, Joy has been aggressive these days because she thinks I’m in a relationship with Cindy. To worsen it all, she claims I no longer give her love and attention. It sucks that she doesn’t believe anything I say.

Peter
It’s your fault though.

Henry
How’s that my fault?

Michael
Your heart longs for Cindy and you fail to admit it. This is a personal issue you have to deal with on your own. Follow your heart, guy.

Peter
Yeah, he’s right. We can’t do anything for you; you are the master of your decision. Whatever your decision is, we are here for you to support you.

Michael
Stop hurting inside and do what’s right.
(Bell rings and they head for their respective classes)

Author’s note: Thanks for choosing my story. You are the best.
😘😗

Don’t forget to vote, comment, share and follow my profile. I love you all.