prolouge

Alexia Anderson, the normal average girl but extremely pretty girl. Kind, caring, and loving is how people know her, even if she couldn't manage well with the rich girls, who are obviously not richer than her family, She's wise and pretty inside and out.

Ocean blue eyes, long caramel brown hair that reached her waist, 5'5 with an amazing figure.

Her family were partners and really good friends with, the other equally "rich" Ashton's. The families had not only business but also personal relationships and so planned on taking the next step, by getting their children married.

Meet Andrew Ashton, the hot billionaire. He knew what he had and he showed  it to people . Ruthless, commanding and cold hearted is defined as his character.

A well fit body, 6'1 with soft brown tousled hair and blue-green eyes.

their parents might have thought it was a good idea, but unfortunately they didn't agree.....

forced into it in a way, and unable to do anything about it...............

**********what are Alexia and Andrew going to do? How will they live, will they realize their love for each other and how soon?************what happens when their life's clashes??****************

               LET'S FIND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!