How Does This Work?

What are the Competitions?

Every Week, starting Sundays, The Saurian Community will host a Drawing and Graphic Competition. We're calling out to all drawers, painters, builders, and designers to try this out, for a chance to win a prize and a top spot in the competition!

The competitions will be separated by 2 groups: the Pterosaurs and the Stegosaurs.

The Pterosaurs will be known as the Drawing Group: Creating sole objects using talent and skills without the use of heavy references or plagiarism. This can be done by paper, or on your computer.

The Stegosarus are the graphic designers (or cover designers), those who use online sources to create masterpieces. These will mostly be dealing with cover building rather than simply drawing.

Each of the two groups will be separated into four areas which you may choose from: Animals or Objects.

The challenges are straight forward, but quite exciting!

How Long are the Competitions?

Each competitions takes roughly 1 week. It ends exactly as a new competition begins, that Sunday night, and we'll review the submitted entries while you tackle the new one.

Can I join Randomly?

You may join whichever competition you like, but the competitions end on Sunday, no exceptions. However, there will be some that won't accept newcomers.

Winners?

Winners not only win bragging rights, but a sticker for their achievement, votes on a story of their choice, and a spot on our reading list.

Also, you may take on as many challenges as you please. However, if you win one competition, I ask that you don't join it again, and let another have a shot at winning.

There will be one winner in each, and two runner ups, but the one winner will be prohibited for now.

At the end, I commence a march madness of artists, to design something. The top will be crowned king of artistry.

How do I join?

Simple! State "I'm in" In the comments, along with (2) tags, as well as the password: Your favorite prehistoric animal.