Graphic Competition Rules and Prizes

Like any competition, we ask you to follow these rules with as much compliancy as possible! Failure to do so could mean being excluded from the competition if your work is deemed inappropriate.

01 . Once you have completed your artwork/cover, please tag us on the published page by the Sunday that marks the end of that week's competition. These entries should be accompanied with 'I'm in!' In the comment section of the contest page and the necessary tags on your published art page of the week's competition you wish to join.

02 . Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Be creative with your work!

03 . When necessary, place blood/gore/eye strain warnings on the tagged page to do your work. While gore will not disqualify you from our competition, your artwork being deemed inappropriate, explicit, or having profanity included in it will be.

04 . Even though a few people have already commented that they will be joining the first week's contest on the miscellaneous page before this, please comment it on the contest page in future.

05 . Artworks handed in past 12 PM Sunday night (SAST time) will not be judged. Your works must be handed in on time.

06 . If you were the First Place winner of a week's contest, then please refrain from entering the following week's contest to give other people a fair chance!

Any questions on the rules can asked inline

Graphic Competition Prizes

Also like any other competition, you stand a chance of winning awesome prizes by entering!

First Place Winner will receive:
•  a first-place sticker for their art/cover book
• a shoutout from this community's message board
• eight votes on a book of their choice
• a book of their choice added to The Winners'  reading list on our profile

The Two Runner-ups will receive:
• runner-up stickers for their art/cover book
•shoutouts from this community's message board
• five votes on a book of their choice 

Any questions on the prizes and the distribution of them can asked inline

first competition will commence on Sunday, 5 July