Chapter 8 (Finale) - Exciting Surprise

Ava's siblings gather in the living room as they prepare for her return. The portal appears in front of them as Ava suddenly appears. "Ava, you're back!" Said Molly excitedly. She and the others approach Ava and gathered into a group hug. "How was it over there?" Asked Noah. "Tell us everything!" Said Adam. "Okay. Everybody sit down as I prepare to tell you the greatest story of my life!" Said Ava.

Everyone sits on the couch. Ava removes the watch from her wrist and it disappears as the portal closes. Once her siblings were seated, Ava prepares to tell her story of being with The Beatles.

Paul's P.O.V.

Paul shuts himself away in his room, crying his eyes out. There's a knock on the door. "Go away!" Cried Paul. "Paul, it's John. Can I talk to you?" Asked John. "No! Leave me alone!" Paul cried. "Come on, Macca! You'll wanna hear this!" John said. "I'm serious, John! Go away and leave me alone!" Cried Paul. "Suit yourself, mate. I was just about to say something about Ava." Said John.

Paul's face lights up. He races towards his door and opens it, letting John in. "What's this about Ava?" Paul asked. "George, Ringo, and I have been thinking." John said. "Yes, yes, go on." Said Paul. "After seeing the way you reacted when Ava left, we think you should go to her." Said John. "What?!" Paul said in shock. "We saw how you felt about Ava leaving, and you deserve to be with her." John said. "Are you trying to say I should go to 2020?" Asked Paul. "Yes, but we have a plan to keep The Beatles going. We're gonna clone you." Said John. "How?" Paul asked.

A huge flash of light comes out of nowhere. After it passed, Paul sees another version of himself. "See?" John asked. "Impossible!" Said Paul in shock. "Come with me." Said John. The songwriting duo walked into the living room.

"George, what are you holding?" Paul asked. "I found this watch on the floor." Said George. "And I found out it's the very same watch Ava used to get here." Said Ringo. "Amazing!" John said. George hands Paul the watch and he puts it on. "Looks like Ava and I are gonna be together after all." Said Paul. "Yes you will. And don't worry, the clone of you knows exactly what to do. I know because I taught him everything you do." Said John.

Paul nods with a smile. "Wish me luck, lads." He said. "Good luck, mate." George said. "Tell Ava we said hi." Ringo said. Paul pushes the button on the watch and the portal opens. He steps inside to go to the future and reunite with his true love.

Ava's P.O.V.

In honor of Ava's return, she and her siblings celebrated by having their Beatles karaoke session. They sang one song together and took turns singing some parts. The song they're doing is an entry from the album, Rubber Soul

Ava: Well, I'd rather see you dead, little girl
Than to be with another man
You better keep your head, little girl
Or I won't know where I am

You better run for your life if you can, little girl
Hide your head in the sand, little girl
Catch you with another man
That's the end, ah, little girl

Adam: Well, you know that I'm a wicked guy
And I was born with a jealous mind
And I can't spend my whole life trying
Just to make you toe the line

You better run for your life if you can, little girl
Hide your head in the sand, little girl
Catch you with another man
That's the end, ah, little girl

Molly: Let this be a sermon
I mean everything I've said
Baby, I'm determined
And I'd rather see you dead

You better run for your life if you can, little girl
Hide your head in the sand, little girl
Catch you with another man
That's the end, ah, little girl