2

• Next day •

No ones pov

"Namjoon and Taehyung hurry up and get ready for school" their mom yelled from downstairs in the kitchen "Taehyung, hurry up and get your lazy ass up" Namjoon said getting out of bed "I don't wanna" Taehyung whined "well I guess it sucks to be you then" Namjoon said walking into the bathroom "Joonie~" Taehyung said while back hugging Namjoon "yes tae" "you're so pretty" Taehyung said pecking Namjoon's cheek "uh thank you" Namjoon said blushing "ahh Joonie's blushing cute~" Taehyung cooed at the older "ya, ya, whatever hurry up and go wash up" Namjoon said " we have no time for that we will be late let's take a shower together" Taehyung said seductively "well I'm going to regret this" Namjoon mumbled taking off his clothes "WOAH!" Taehyung yelled "What are you doing" Taehyung shrieked "Didn't you say that we will be late if we don't hurry and take a shower together" Namjoon asked confused "I was joking" "I don't care" Namjoon said walking passed Taehyung into the shower "hurry up and come in the shower and wash my back, please, and stop looking at me like that it's not like you haven't seen me, naked before, man up tae" "yes but that's when we were kids, a-and you were-well y-you were slightly chubby" Taehyung stuttered "are you saying I was fat" Namjoon said fake hurt clutching onto his bare chest "well not exactly" Taehyung said sheepishly "I don't wanna hear it tae, you're a big meanie".

Taehyung's POV

Namjoon's body has changed a lot in fact but in a good way his waist is smaller his ass got bigger what has that boy been eating, a-and was that tiddies I just saw Taehyung thought as he blushed. And his face was not as chubby as it was back then but you could still pinch his cute little cheeks. You would say Namjoon has more of a feminine body than a male body.

No one's POV

After 6 minutes of silence, Namjoon walked out of the shower and wrapped his towel around his waist "Namjoon" Taehyung said turning off the shower "yes" Namjoon said not looking at Taehyung "Namjoon stop being so stubborn and look at me" "I don't wanna" Namjoon said still not looking in Taehyung's direction "Namjoon" Taehyung growled walking closer to Namjoon "stay away from me" Namjoon said shoving Taehyung "Namjoon you're being observe now, stop this behaviour" Taehyung said pinning Namjoon to the wall "you sound like a dad" Namjoon snickered "you think that's funny" Taehyung said in a deeper voice making Namjoon shiver "yes i do actually-" "Ahh~Tae-stop~" Namjoon moaned out loud (I just cringed wtf ) "eww Taehyung " Namjoon said pushing Taehyung away as the younger was snickering "It looks good on you" Taehyung said "its a hickey dumbass how would mom react and what would I tell her" Namjoon said walking to the big mirror in the bathroom "OMGOSH" Namjoon yelled covering his eyes "Taehyung put on a god damn towel" Namjoon screeched. Why is his dick so big, he could destroy anyone with that-that monster. Namjoon thought feeling his cheeks warming up "like what you see Joonie" Taehyung said seductively walking closer to Namjoon "leave me alone Taehyung or I will tell on you" Namjoon said running into his room "snitch" Taehyung said walking out of the bathroom into his room.

 Namjoon thought feeling his cheeks warming up "like what you see Joonie" Taehyung said seductively walking closer to Namjoon "leave me alone Taehyung or I will tell on you" Namjoon said running into his room "snitch" Taehyung said walking out of ...

(Both of their outfits)
(I know these outfits are bad 🙄🤚🏽)

______________

"Good morning Eomma" Namjoon said as he walked into the kitchen trying to cover up his neck with his sweater "morning Joonie,where's Tae" Mrs. Kim said as she took off her apron "I'm pretty sure he's still taking a shower" he said as he munched on a Apple "mkay, come sit and eat breakfast with me" "I would but the thing is that where really late now and I still have to wait on tae" Namjoon sighed "oh ok well have fun and stay safe babe" "ok bye mom" Namjoon shouted.

_______

"Kim Taehyung we don't talk about what happen this morning it stays between me and you" Namjoon warned Taehyung as they got on school grounds "what are you embarrassed about the fact that your best friend well stepbrother gave you a hickey" Taehyung said slightly smirking "you're so annoying" Namjoon said walking to his group of friends "do you want another one Joon" Taehyung asked grabbing Namjoons wrist pulling him by his waist whispering in his ear "are you nuts" Namjoon whispered yelled pushing the younger away "what has gotten into you this morning" Namjoon asked and Taehyung shrugged "I don't know" "just act like nothing happen" Namjoon said "only for you Joon" Taehyung said kissing the top of Namjoon's head.

"Namjoon and Taehyung, it's about time you guys came, Jackson just gave us invitations to his birthday party on Saturday" one of their best friend Hoseok said excitedly "Namjoonie Hyung you better come," Jungkook said coming out of no were startling everyone "YA!" Jin yelled "at least give us a signal your coming you scared me" Jin said dramatically "but I don't wanna go" Namjoon whined "Namjoon stop being so lame, and it's not like your not going anywhere" Jimin said. He's right Namjoon thought "Ok, ok, ok I'll go, but if anything goes wrong I'm leaving," Namjoon said with an annoyed face "Yaya" Hoseok said with his classic heart shape smile on his face "finally Hyung, you actually agree to something fun" Jungkook said "Oh shut it, bunny boy" "make me" Jungkook said teasingly "THIS BRAT!" Namjoon yelled running after Jungkook.

After 6 minutes of chasing Jungkook Namjoon came back to his group of friend with a sweaty clingy Jungkook right beside him, looking like they had an intense make-out session."did you guys have a make-out session " Jin asks curiously "so what if we did" Namjoon said wiping his sweaty forehead, but Namjoon's answer made Taehyung boil in anger, but why he thought was it jealousy maybe.

__________

:D