• Lunch time •

"Why haven't I realized this sooner" Hoseok said grabbing everyone's attention at the luch table "what?" Jimin asked "Namjoon has a fucking hickey on his neck" Hoseok said pointing to the side of Namjoon's neck and Taehyung smirked "that's what you get for wearing such revealing clothes Joonie" he whispered "oh shut up where literally wearing the same thing" Namjoon gritted his teeth "Namjoon how come you never told me" Jin pouted "Namjoonie Hyung is not a virgin anymore" Jungkook screeched "I want to know his address, name,-" "enough" Namjoon said cutting Yoongi off "hey Namjoon" Jackson said grabbing everyone's attention "hey Jackie" "are you coming to my party this Saturday" he questioned the younger "yes I am" "really, who convinced you" "Jimin" he mumbled "nice one Jim" Jackson said going to high-fiving Jimin "anyways Namjoon about-" Hoseok interrupted Jackson and Namjoon "oh look at the time I have to go now bye" Namjoon rushing grabbing his stuff running out of the cafeteria "weird" Jackson's mumbled "I'll go after him" Taehyung said getting out of his seat.

______

"Joon" Taehyung called out peeping his head out of the door on the school roof "have you come here to give me another hickey" Namjoon remoted fully of sarcasm "I'm really sorry about that Namjoonie Hyung, I promise I will do it with your consult now" Taehyung said rubbing the back of his neck "hm" Namjoon hummed taping a seat beside him on the rough concrete signing for the younger to sit beside him. "You know" Taehyung started "I kinda got Jealous of you and Kook earlier today" "why we did nothing" Namjoon snickered "HA!, I knew it" Taehyung yelled as he did his happy dance "What a dork" Namjoon mumbled "I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it~" the younger sang "you where wrong and I was right yes, yes, yes" Taehyung said pointing to Namjoon.

_______

Short chapter I think yes
There is more to come in the next chapter 😋