[11]

//Single Parent Au

((Once again, another aged up thing because we stan some adults tbh. If you're oc is lgbt, and hetero baby making isn't possible, we can figure something out. Mpreg is fine, personally my oc is going to have his with a girl. Whatever you wanna do.))

-

[Scenario One]

It was an accident, you didn't really mean for it to happen. Nine months after some adult fun times you're left with a baby and no partner. You decided to take care of the baby, you didn't need anyone anyway! You move back to the town you used to live in to give your baby a better life.

[Scenario Two]

You... may or may not have accidentally cheated on (Crush), and a baby that wasn't theirs may of may not have been conceived. And they may or may not have left you heartbroken. But it's okay, because a few years later and now they're trying to enter your life again.

[Scenario Three]

You... may or may not have accidentally gotten pregnant with (Crush)'s baby), And they may or may not have left you when overwhelmed with that fact. But it's okay, because a few years later and now they're trying to re-enter you and your baby's life.

[Tsuji's Child]

Name: Enzo Tsuji

Gender: Male

Age: 3

Parents: Hirohito Tsuji and Aria Likens

Looks:

(( Not my art!))

(( Not my art!))