Savior - Kuroo Tetsurou

Suggested by @xXcharlievioletXx ! Thank you for the great idea!

_________________________________________________

Kuroo was walking with his friends, heading to the city center where all the bars were at. It was Friday night and the streets were filled with young people, having fun together while drinking and dancing to loud music. Kuroo was walking next to you and Bokuto, speaking about silly things. You all had a long day as you just finished your final exams, and it was time to ease up after all the stress, anxiety, and allnighters you went through. You were a group of nine and you entered the usual bar. Kuroo met some other acquaintances in there as well. He introduced them to you and Bokuto at the same time and you went together to pick up some drinks.

It felt nice to finally relax, not having to worry about tomorrow's outcome. Kuroo was relieved to see you enjoying yourself. You had been really stressed out because of school and he wanted to make you forget about it, to make you feel relaxed. He liked seeing your cheerful face, your smiles, and your beautiful eyes, gleaming with happiness. He had never told you any of it, never once. For some reason, he could not bring himself to give you any compliments. He tried many times, unsuccessful. When his mouth would open, something would hold him back, telling himself it was not the right moment, the right place. He was at himself for being so coward but tonight it was different, he was ready to tell you his feelings for good.

However, it was too much of a challenge for him. He kept changing the subjects when he would attempt to tell you how beautiful you looked tonight. He sighed, tired of himself. He settled on a chair at the bar and ordered a drink.  He sank his head between his arms and sighed again. He was so desperate. The loud music made it hard for him to focus. The barmaid placed his glass in front of him. He thanked her and brought the glass to his lips. He turned around to look for you as he had not seen you for some time now. Suddenly, he noticed three men around you, at first he was not that surprised as it was the friends he introduced her to earlier, but then, he noticed something was really wrong. You seemed to have trouble staying steady and you seemed stunned. He frowned, trying to remember if you drank a lot, but he could only remember you had one drink that you forgot on the table you were all sitting at. All of a sudden, he came to realize something, what if someone used some sort of drugs on you? It was not uncommon, unfortunately, for women to go through that. He went through his memories, trying to remember if he ever saw someone getting too close to your drink. He could only remember you, Bokuto, some close friends of yours, and his friend- 

He stopped his string of thoughts when he saw the creepy, disgusting smirks on the three men's faces. Without thinking twice, he rushed to you, crashing into people. He did not care if people around him yelled at him for pushing them, you were the only thing in his head at the moment. The adrenaline rushed through his veins and he felt his blood turning cold. He was so scared of losing you, scared if he even glanced elsewhere one second, you would be gone forever. His heart tightened inside his chest, he had this knot in his stomach. His whole body hurt but he could not care less at the moment. He reached out his hand and grabbed one of his "friend"'s shoulders. He felt out of breath. He did not run, neither did he make much of an effort physically, but his body felt drained from the inside. He glared at them with a grin.

"Hey there, Takeshi," he greeted the one who was holding you in his arms. Takeshi gulped nervously when he saw his facial expression. Kuroo saw your eyes turning to him, he saw your terrified look, you looked like you were pleading for his help. Kuroo gritted through his teeth as he did his best to stay composed. "Can I know what his going on?"

Kuroo was hovering the three men, glaring down at each one but kept smiling. His grip on the man's shoulder tightened as no one answered. Takeshi winced in pain and moved his hand instinctively to remove the tall man's hand. He released, dropping you to the floor. You had no strength in your body to even stand up. Kuroo felt his blood boiling from rage. He was ready to unleash his wrath at any moment against them but your condition worried him way more.