Chapter 3: Hidan's Necklace

HIDAN POV:
'Ugh. Why the fuck did I put my necklace in there. My connection to Jashin is weakening!!!'
(That Was in his head just so you know)

Y/N POV:
  Your hand fell upon a cold surface, probably like a necklace or chain. By the time you realize who's it is, you've already pulled it out. Damn it. 'Fuckin Hidan' you thought. Tobi gets up and pushes you to the closet. "I can walk, you know." You rudely tell Tobi. You walk away from him and get in the closet with Hidan. He grabs your hand and pulls you closer. You blush. 'Stupid Hidan. Why does the hot guy have to be the asshole?' You thought. You pull your hand away and slap him. "FUCK YOU BITCH!" He yells at you. You roll your eyes and   he pushes you against the wall of the closet and holds you there.

HIDANS POV:
'This BITCH just SLAPPED me!! Well at least she's hot. But she hates me.' Then I pin her against the wall. "GET OFF ME YOU ASS-" I interrupted her by kissing her smack on the lips. I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance, but of course she denies. 'This girl is just asking for it'

Y/N POV:

(I know the POV's are changing a lot, but bear with me here) Hidan then pries your lips apart with his tongue but then you slap him again and Zetsu open the door. The scene in front of Zetsu:

 The scene in front of Zetsu:

In this picture you.ate Kakuzu and you have shirts in xD and also the hand on Hidans face is the one hitting him. Hidan then gets off of you and walks out. 'Asshole' you think.