❬ ⸙: ✰❛ three ❀❜ ❭

“You found me!”

“You found me!”

They thought that it must be some kind of adult joke that they cannot understand. After a long time had passed Jisung stood up and said, “Chenle I think we should get back home now, our parents will be worried.”

Chenle frowned a bit but then nodded his head and said, “But will you promise me that next year you will go trick and treating with me?”

“Sure! I’d love to!” Jisung jumped up in excitement. “Okay then! I will wait for you next year!” Chenle shouted excitedly at the small boy who waved at him cutely and disappeared inside his own house. 

31st October 2008

 Just like last year Jisung was sitting by the window and waiting for Chenle whom he had promised to go to trick and treating with. But almost half an hour had passed but there was no sign of Chenle. His mother cam up to him and stroked his hair and said, “Sweetie I think you should have some candies now. Chahyuck is not coming this year.”

Jisung then shook his head and said, “No Ma! I’m not waiting for Chahyuck. I’m waiting for Chenle, he is my new friend.”

That completely shocked his mother because Jisung never liked to talk t anyone new, let alone becoming friends with them. How come he had made a new friend altogether and she had no clue about it? She was going to ask him about Chenle but then he squealed and ran up to the door to open it, “Mom! Mom come, Chenle is here!” Saying this he ran out of the house with his mother following him. “Chenle you came! I thought you had forgotten about me!” Jisung said hugging him happily.

Chenle then chuckled a little and said, “Of course I would come! You had promised to go trick and treating with me! How could I forget that?”

Jisung called his mother and asked her to click their picture. He slung his arm around Chenle as his mother clicked their picture on her phone and before she could even say anything, he ran off taking hold of Chenle’s hand and shouting, “Bye mom! I will be back soon!"