Chapter 1

My alarm blared, and I slapped it, hoping to hit the snooze button. No such luck.

I hauled myself out of bed, groaning. The first day of yet another school. I knew I was going to be out of this one by the end of the week. I walked to my closet, picking out my vans with my navy blue Nike high socks. Or whatever boys call them. I snagged a navy blue Aeropostale collared shirt, and some tan shorts that came up to right above my knees. I quickly got dressed, throwing my slightly wavy brown hair up in a ponytail. I brushed the ends, which came down to my lower back, quickly. Walking to the bathroom, I applied a light coat of mascara to my long lashes surrounding my almost mint green eyes before picking up my navy blue backpack and heading downstairs.

Grabbing a granola bar, I headed out the door. My aunt and uncle weren't home, some thing to do at their horse storage place. My brother was all over it, but seriously? Horses, ew.

I hopped on my mo-ped, turned it on, and sped down the road at 40 miles per hour. Luckily, there was no highways to cross or anything, so I got to the school pretty quick. I stuck the mo-ped in a bush, carefully concealing it.

The front office was cold. And I don't mean temperature wise. I waited in line for what seemed like forever, until the old receptionist lady looked up at me.

"Name?" She nearly shrieked, and I cringed. So, it was a less pleasant school.

"Ummm Sadie Artiveda." I waited as she handed me my planner, and my schedule.

"Have fun, Sadie." The lady looked like she was 400, and as I walked away, I wondered how long she had worked here.

I looked at my schedule, and laughed. This was going to be too easy.

1st: ART
2nd: ANATOMICAL SCIENCES
3rd:ADVANCED LITERATURE
4th: LUNCH
5th:ALGEBRA ONE
6th:ATHLETICS
7th:AMERICAN HISTORY
8th:STUDY HALL

I laughed to myself, trying to find my locker.