Chapter 3

I ran to the girls bathroom, pulling out my waterproof makeup palette. I brushed some water around where she hit me, then tapped some dark read eyeshadow around it. Mixing that with dark brown and black, it look almost lust like a real bruise. Just a few dots of dark blues and dark purple, some softening around the edges, and a few tears, and I was good to go. I ran past the crumpled Elsa to the principal's office. I burst through the door, knowing good and well my aunt would be there.

"Principal Jeets! Auntie Kallger!" I stopped, looking at them with shock. I've actually gotten pretty good at acting in the last few years of getting out of things I hate. My aunt was studying my 'bruise'.

"Honey! what happened?!" My aunt said after deeming it real.

"This girl, Elsa I think her name was, was threatening me, telling me I can't even look at her boyfriend, as if I knew who that was! And she slammed me up against the lockers, and then punched me!" The principal was writing all this down.

"Thank you Sadie, I think it is best that you return to your next class, lunch. Tell me if anything else happens."

"I will Principal Jeets, I will." I stated simply, walking out. Step three: check. Step four, now to get out of this prison.

I walked into the cafe, taking a tray of the goopiest, grossest stuff you could get, getting a strange look from even the lunch ladies. I paid, and tracked down Elsa's table. When I found it, I walked towards it. I knew one of her minions was going to try to trip me. I also knew I had the best balance in the school.

So, naturally, I was prepared when one of the girls, a red head, stuck her foot out. I pretended to not see it, faked tripping over the paper-reminiscent foot, and teetered there for a second, before dumping the entire contents of the tray onto Elsa's head.

Elsa stopped mid-word, and shrieked. Then screamed. She turned around, applesauce in her hand. I felt the cool food hit my chest. I breathed deeply. Great.

"Food fight!" Some kid yelled. And then the chaos began.

I ran for cover as every type of everything was thrown. Backpacks, apples, and other things I couldn't make out. I was pelted with varying things, my shirt becoming stained and gross. Eh. It'll wash out. I ran out of the cafe, running to the nearest class I saw. It was a science class, and I looked at the teacher's name tag on the way in.

"Mrs. Morris! There's a food fight in the cafe!" The teacher dismissed the students to the study hall to go help. I ran to the nurse's office to call my aunt. She came to pick me up and withdrawal me from the school. Easy as that. In the last three years, I had attended 40 different schools. Well, now, 41. And I'm starting to wonder when my aunt is going to give up.