" 03 "

sᴍᴀʟʟ ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ

He bent down and whispered, "sit with us at lunch. Kirst is coming, we just need you now for the plan."

ʙʀᴀᴅʟᴇʏ

I smirked, knowing what Tristan was saying to the small brunette to make her eyebrows furrow the way they did. Lavender was always a bit of a lost puppy, apart from around me and when she could actually be bothered to revise for that class. Lets just say, I can lip read very well.

The bell went, so I left the boys for PE. Yes, I took PE. When you're a golfer you have to have shape, especially buff arms for the ladi- I mean for a good swing.

Lavender swiftly caught up to me, still twiddling with the bracelet I got her. It's good to know I still have my charm, pun intended, when we're not even meant to be friends for my sake.

"Bradley."

"Lavender?" I taunted back, one of her pet peeves was being taunted, so I do it because it's funny to see the way her nose scrunches up at me in disgust.

"Shut up Simpson," her nose persisted to do the scrunch, I held back the urge to tell her when she does that it reminds me of toilet paper, "Anyways, you're in my class so i'm walking with you.. I assume you know what Tristan was on about so I'd like to know."

"What, you think I would tell you? Oh Lavender, you've always been funny." I snarled, not wanting them to see me and her be at least civil.

"Because I know something that you don't," She spoke as I ran my hands through my hair so it wouldn't hurt to put in a man bun with all the notts. I smirked thinking of a way to taunt her, poor girl... oh well, it's humorous.

"I know that Laura's good in b-"

"No way is she good! I hate that fucking bitch. She's probably sloppier in bed than she is with that fucking lipstick what somehow ends up on her tits" Laughs left both of their mouths, reminding themselves what it would be like if they were still friends, best friends. Maybe more.

"Ah, I do miss the laughs we had Lavy"." He smiled when they were alone, using her 'pet name' he made for her, since she always called him 'Braddy'.

"Me too. Sucks you believe them more than me," She admitted to the brunette shyly, pushing her hair into a well tied 'helicopter' bun like she always would. Not to make this a proper wattpad, but just because they're easy.

"Pair up with me if we do tennis so I can hit you in the crotch." She continued, swinging her school-labelled hoodie over her shoulder while strolling into the girls dressing room.

"Nonce!" he shouted after her joking, heeding the opposite way.

Quick a/n

this chapter is horrible, i'm so sorry haha. i'm thinking of putting this book on hold, i started it so motivated but now i've lost that spark. i'll update as much as i can but for now i'm gonna focus on another book because i already have an idea for that, i promise this won't be the end of this book though. this book is like my tester baby. if there's anything in particular you would like to see Lav x B Shizzle do (not the nasty though), let me know! I want to make this an enjoyable read for yall, it'll just mean slower updates.
Thank you for understanding, if you want to contact me my instagram handle is @ cxherrybws and i wouldn't mind receiving dms of yall from on here (: stay safe, stay hydrated.