intro

hello! i'm sabrina, or brina, and welcome to my book!

most of you probably came here from my previous book, Marvel Smut, which was sadly struck down without warning in its prime for "adult content". (welcome back my darlings.) yes, it was rated mature. yes, i emailed support to no avail. the wattpad gods have it out for me. thankfully a few of my top favorites, and my reader's favorites, were saved from the mess so those will be published again here as well as new content!

but! if at first you don't succeed. so, here i am republishing another book about my favorite group of souped up soldiers and assassins and dudes with lasers in their heads. if you're kinda sad and kinda horny, this is the book for you.

a few notes before you start reading!
- i include warnings at the top of every chapter, please please please check them before reading! some of these venture into triggering subjects and i don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable! if something needs to be tagged for a TW that i didn't add, please feel free to let me know! (I don't tag swearing but just fyi, there's swearing in almost all of my work.)
- these will mostly be limited to oneshots with the occasional multi-part series, but they'll always be clearly labeled if any of the chapters overlap!
- some of these chapters will include smut, probably most because i love sinning, so be aware of that. if you don't like it, that's your prerogative!
- if you're reading a chapter with smut, remember it's all fictional. while my characters may not use protection every time or vocalize consent verbally (although i don't write non-con don't worry) it's very important to do these things irl! protection can prevent STDs and STIs as well as pregnancy, and it's very important to be tested if you're having sex with multiple partners over a period of time. sex is good! and normal! your sexual health is very important!! consent is a requirement not a suggestion!
- i take requests but i am slow as hell and don't write on any kind of schedule. request at your own peril. also, i do not have to accept all requests! i'll try to read them all, but i make no promises that yours will be chosen. all requests must be consensual: no big age gaps, incest, r*pe, any thing like that. otherwise the doors are open.
- requests can include any Marvel characters of any gender, but keep in mind i usually write with a female!reader unless requested otherwise. i mostly write Steve/Bucky/Nat content but i'm willing to branch out!
- i love comments and feedback, but i don't stand for hate. any rude comments or infighting in the comment sections will be deleted and blocked. i'm a sensitive bitch. be nice.

with that, i hope you enjoy! hopefully this book evades wattpad police for as long as possible, the best way to keep tabs on my writing/works is to give me a follow! strap in, or strap on, and have a good time, babes.

brina