Willow Tree Meme???

(This is my idea of this meme, original meme made by Ichika [I like your meme], it has some changes so yeah...)

Scene opens when the portal appears with ashes coming out as the music plays.

Hidden Singer: ♪If only we could travel back in time.. Whaoo.. Right where we belong..♪

Scene shifted to show three people on top left is Salem with a frown on her face, on the top right is Ozpin with a dark smirk on his face while the center is covered by shadow.

Hidden Singer: ♪Maybe we'll never need a reason why..♪

Ozpin and Salem disappeared and the shadow is gone revealing Ethan

Ethan: ♪Whaoo.. -he opens his eyes- We danced until the dawn..♪

Scene is how by rows of:

Cinder Fall grabbing her own head with a pain expression on her face before it changes to her with a dark smile with flames on her hand, no longer holding her head.

Tyrian Callows with a calm expression and a closed eye doing a finger gun on his head before it changes with him a crazed smile as his finger gun is out of his head with a background of blood.

Adam Taurus has a determined look on his face before it changes of him holding a mask with a sinister smile.

A heart was shown before a hand grab the heart and crush it causing it to shatter.

Arthur Watts was shown with a unamused look before it changes to him with a dark look on his face.

Hazel Reinart was shown with a smile before it changes of him with a rage look on his face.

Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai was shown as kids with a sad look before it changed to them as teenagers with a dark look on their face.

Salem opens her eyes and sings a line,
Salem: ♪Danced until the dawn..♪
She then closed her eyes

The scene was shown of Ozpin with his eyes closed before it zoom to his face to show him opening his eyes to become a dark smile.

Team JNPR was shown with the smile on their face fore it changes to them holding a weapons filled with blood with a crazed smile.

Team RWBY was shown with a scared look on their face as the scene flashed to them grabbing their face before it shown them with a mad smile with their skin became pale, sclera became black as their pupil become dark green with tentacles coming out of their backs.

Coco Adel and Velvet Scarlatina was shown holding their weapons on their side before it changes with them on the opposite side with a dark smile on their face with blood on their weapons.

Glynda Goodwitch was shown of her with a sad look before it changes to her with a small smile with some blood on her.

Raven Branwen was shown of her with a dark frown before it changes to her with a horrified look on her face with tears on her eyes.

(This is maybe a mistake... RWBY reacters if you saw this, feel free to make them watch it lol)

(Song used: Willow Tree by Rival & Cadmium)