IDFC 2 Meme

(Meme made by also Ichika [She makes good memes], there's some changes)

Scene opens of Amber with smile on her face and tears on her eyes.

Singer: ♪Tell me pretty lies♪

Scene changes to Jaune Arc clutching his chest with tears leaking on his face.

Singer: ♪Look me in the face♪

Scene now shows Ruby Rose with her hand out with tears coming out of her eyes.

Singer: ♪Tell me that you love me♪

Scene shows Jaune Arc sitting down slightly hugging his legs looking down before he closes his eyes.

Singer: ♪Even if it's fake♪

Amber's head moves up and she looks at something..
Singer: ♪Cause I don't fuckin' -Voice changed- CARE ABOUT YOU♪
..It then changes of her with a crazed smirk.

Scene changes to Ruby Rose standing with her arms separate with a dark smile, she's completely different as her skin is pale with marks on her face, shadow covering her eyes, tentacles waving softly on her.

The camera zoomed of her face as she shows her eyes which is black sclera and blood red pupils.

Scene shifted of her laughing like a maniac then scene shifted again of her with a dark grin with finger on her lips.

Scene changes to Jaune Arc, with blood red eyes holding a sword filled with blood and a crazed smile.

Scene shifted of him with left hand on his cheek laughing at the person who murdered.

Scene changes to Amber with a dark smile on her face before the scene shifted of her looking back with a wide eyes.

Singer: ♪I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU♪

The Scene repeated to Ruby Rose standing with her arms separate with a dark smile, as her skin is pale with marks on her face, shadow covering her eyes, tentacles waving softly on her.

The camera zoomed of her face as she opens her eyes which is black sclera and blood red pupils.

Scene shifted of her laughing like a maniac then scene shifted again of her with a dark grin with finger on her lips.

Scene changes to Jaune Arc, with blood red eyes holding a sword filled with blood and a crazed smile.

Scene shifted of him with left hand on his cheek laughing at the person who murdered.

Scene changes to Amber with a dark smile on her face before the scene shifted of her looking back with a wide eyes.

Singer: ♪I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU♪

Then everything went black.

(I need a break, it's been in my head with rwby characters for days now and it hurts my head..)

(Feel free to make rwby characters react to this..)

(I want to sleep..)

(Song used: IDFC - Tarro Remix by Blackbear and I Don't Even Care About You by MISSIO)