Everything Black Meme

(2 memes in one day? What is this sorcery??!)

(Original meme made by Ichika)

The scene opens of the black raven flying, then it flies away viewing the unusual sight of black moon and black clouds

Singer: ♪Black bird, black moon, black sky, black light Black, everything black♪

The scene moves down to show a crowd on the left side and Ruby behind a destroyed tree with a sun emblem on it, as it shifted to Ruby holding a black apple which is a same color of a grimm and it shows Ruby with tears flowing down on her face.

Singer: ♪Black heart, black keys, black diamonds♪

The scene now shows a crowd which is a angry mob glaring at Ruby as their eyes glows red as the scene rooms to Ruby took a bite of the black apple.

Singer: ♪Blackout, black, everything black Black, everything, everything All black♪

As the song plays it shows a flashback of Ruby smiling with a tree stands healthy before it changes to the tree decaying then went back to present with Ruby grabbing covering one of her eyes as its turning black sclera and blood red pupils as a black liquid coming out of her mouth.

Singer: ♪Everything, everything All black♪

Ruby now shows showing her one of her eye which the tentacle coming out of it with a wide smile.

Singer: ♪Everything, everything All black♪

Ruby now shows in her dubbed 'Nightmare Grimm' with a shrug with a dark smile on her face.

Singer: ♪Everything, everything black♪

Everything zoomed to the tree as it now shows Ruby's face as she opens her eyes with a evil smile.

Ruby is holding a male person with a tentacle on his neck before it impaled him with it killing the person.

Ruby has a crazed smile on her face as she looks at the different location before something snapped within her as she clutched her head before she is on her knees as the scene zoomed out showing more angry mob.

The scene flashed as Ruby has her head upwards as the tentacles stretched out which sends everyone flying out by the shockwave.

After the shockwave it shows a mob on the ground some dead and few are crying for their love one that was killed.

Team WBY and JNPR was shown on scene with a shocked look on their faces as Ruby is walking to them with a dark smile as their former friends are heartbroken of Ruby had caused before they look at Ruby with a determined look on their face as they hold out their weapons, they are determined to defeat Ruby as she looks at them with a amused smile as her tentacles waving as everything went black as the music ends.

(Ichika, if you read this, I'm just gonna say, I love your animations, so yeah.. ILoveYouDon'tHateMePlease)