Freaks Meme

(Another Chapter, Another Meme, Original by Ichika, so yeah)

The music plays as the word appears.

'FREAKS' as it flashed quickly before it changes.

'DUSTTRUST AU' as it flashed quickly again but the letter 'AU' is red.

Ruby Rose appears wearing a V4 outfit with Yang's vest on her, shadows covering her eyes before she makes a dark smile showing one eye which is silver iris and dark purple pupils as she has her hands on her right while the text shows 'FIGHT'

Ruby: ♪The bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war!♪

She then moves her hands to the side of her head with a crazed smile with blood on the background.

Ruby: ♪Ah, the mighty trumpet brings the freaks out to the floor!♪

She then had her hands move to the left side showing the word 'MERCY'

Ruby: ♪The bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war!♪

She then moves her hands to the side of her head with a crazed smile with blood on the background once again.

Ruby: ♪Ah, the mighty trumpet brings the freaks out to the floor!♪

The scene changes to Ruby in her V2 outfit walking calling out Yang while she was looking for her, she has a normal looking face.

Singer: ♪Tell me, tell me, where the freaks at!♪

She then looks ahead as Yang shows up covering her eyes by the shadows before it zooms in of Yang's face which is red iris and dark purple pupils with a crazed smile.

Singer: ♪Tell me, tell me, where the freaks at, freaks at, freaks at, freaks at, freaks at,♪

Ruby took a step back as Yang charges at Ruby trying to kill her with Ember Celica that has blood.

The scene changes to Ruby holding Crescent Rose making a swing with her eyes closed, before it changes of Ruby looking at Yang with a shocked look on her face as the scythe went through Yang's chest.

Singer: ♪fre-fre-fre-fre-fre-fre-fre-fre-fre-fre-fre,♪

The scene now shows Ruby with tears on her eyes and blood on her hands, before she cries as her hands are on her face before she screams as the purple glow appears on her eyes, then she has a maniac smile on her face.

Ruby: ♪Tell me where the freaks at!!♪

The scene change back to Ruby with her modified V4 outfit with a crazed smile with both of her hands while her index and pinky finger are up while the rest are closed with blood of the background.

It now shows of Ruby covering her face with her hands with a scared expression on her face before she removes it back with a crazed smile.

Ruby: HEY!!~

The scene one again change back to Ruby with a crazed smile with both of her hands while her index and pinky finger are up while the rest are closed with blood of the background.

The scene glitched before it changes to Ruby with a fresh slash wound on her chest with a pained but crazed smile with blood coming out of her mouth while her fingers changed to flipping off.

Everything went black as she was shown with a heart before she crushed it causing it to shatter as her eye glows with a crazed smile.

(My finger hurts...)