0.3

stan

the sound of my alarm wakes me up from my sleep. i reach over and shut it off before rolling over in my bed. i debate on sleeping in somemore but i got to get ready to see a certain ginger. i smile and get out of my bed.

i head over to my bathroom and grab my toothbrush and toothpaste. i begin to brush my teeth and look up at myself in the mirror. i dont look as bad as i did yesterday, probably because i didnt get drunk last night. for once i felt like i didnt need to. for once i had a good night filled with nice thoughts of my new counselor kyle.

i finish up brushing my teeth and start the shower, i grab a towel and get undressed and hop in the shower.

i quickly finish and hop out, drying off. i walk into my room and open my closet staring at the dozens of shirts trying to find a nice looking one. one without stains and burn holes.

i go through the shirts until i find a plain black one with no holes in it. perfect i grab it and close the closet. i head over to my dresser and grab a pair of boxers and a pair of jeans with a hole in the knee. all my pairs had rips, i fall down drunk a lot.

i get dressed and look at my phone and see its now 10:30. i shoot kyle a quick text asking him for his address. i take out a cigarette and light it, since i dont want to be drunk going to his house, but i still needed something to take the edge off. suddenly my phone goes off.

"um..who is this?" crap i forgot to tell him its me.

"stan."

" oh right! sorry. here ill send you my location." i sit down on my bed and put out my cigarette when i hear my phone go off.

kyle sent you his location

i smile and get up and grab my jacket and my pack of cigarettes. i go to my front door and put my shoes on. i grab my keys and wallet and head out. i make my way down the stairs to my car.

once inside i start it up and connect my phone to my bluetooth and pull up his gps location. its a little drive away since he lives right outside the city. i back out my car and begin my long drive.

as i drive there i begin to wonder what his house it going to be like, what the inside will be like. how kyle is one on one.

after awhile of driving i finally arrive. i pull up into the driveway, its a small one story house. pretty cute, it matches kyle. i park my car behind the one im going to assume is kyles since i say him drive it yesterday. i shut off my car and get out.

i walk up the driveway to the front door and ring the doorbell. i wait a couple minutes when the door open reviling a cute kyle wearing a sweater and a pair of jeans. he shoots me and smile and invites me inside.

kyle

i run around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to finish tidying up before stan gets here. i stop for a second and slow down my breathing.

"its going to be okay, you cant fall for another client again." i mumble to myself. suddenly the doorbell rings startling me.

i walk up to the door and open it seeing stan and man does he look good. stop it! i cant develop feelings again.

"c-come on in." i smile trying to seem like im not nervous.

"thank you." he steps inside and i close the door behind him.

"you can take a seat anywhere you like." i gesture to the living room, i have a couch and a couple of chairs so he has some mobility of where he would like to sit.

"would you like anything to drink?"

"some water is fine." he says as he sits down on one end of the couch.

i walk into my kitchen snd grab him a water and my tea. i walk back into the living room and hand him his water.

"so how did your problem begin?" i ask while taking a seat in the chair across from him.

"well...it all started when my family moved away from my home town. see my dad ended up buying a weed farm when i was younger causing me and my family to move a few miles out of town. it was really hard at first since i moved away from all my friends and my dad began paying less attention and us and more on his farm." he trails off taking a drink of his water before continuing.

"see he used to be an alcoholic before he became a pot head, so he had a lot of beer and liquor left over. and being the upset kid i was started stealing it and it just grew up from there. now i drink every time there is a problem in my life." he stops and stares at his fidgeting thumbs.

"then after a couple if years my mother couldn't take it anymore and filed a divorce. she took me and my sister and moved out here. i...i havent talked to my dad in a couple of years. last time i had any contact with him all he talked about was how he bought all the neighboring farms in order to expand his business." i sigh and take a sip of my water. it felt good to finally talk to someone about whats happened in my life.

"i see, now are they any other problems in your life that could be causing your addiction?"

"my life is shit, i havent been in much contact with my family in awhile, i lost all my friends, i havent had anyone care about me in a long time." i wipe the tear from my eye.

"well i suggest maybe going to a park or joining a gym and try to meet some new people?"

i smile slightly because i finally found someone that wants to help me.

"and do you have any hobbies?"

"i like to play the guitar."

"oh really? there you go why dont you try and play the guitar whenever you feel upset and try to write some songs about how youre feeling."

"you know what, thats a great idea. thank you." i smile at him and he shoots one back. man hes cute.

we talk for about another forty-five minutes before he looks at his phone.

"oh would you look at the time. here anytime something bothers you or goes wrong you call me and we can talk it out." he stands ip smiling.

"thank you kyle, really." i stand up smiling. he walks me to the door and opens it for me.

"and please call me when youre having troubles."

"oh i will thank you again." i wave goodbye as i walk out to my car.

i step into my car and lean back into my seat and smile like an idiot. man hes cute. i start up my car and head home, still smiling.