0.4

kyle

i shut the door after stan walks out, i slide down the door and pull my knees into my chest and put my head on my knees and sigh. i smack my head lightly on my knees. i move my hands to my hair and thug lightly at them. i sigh and lift my head up resting my chin on my arms.

"i said i wouldnt fall for another one but i guess i cant help myself."

i get up and grab my phone noticing i had a few missed calls from an unknown number. i furrow my brows debating on calling it, i hover my thumb over the redial. i move my thumb back to the side scared it might be him.

i shudder at the thought that it might be him, he always seems to find me hes crazy like that.

i put my phone down and head over to my kitchen and begin making me a sandwich.

//a few days later//

stan

i slam my door shut and throw my keys on the floor and huff. i stomp over to my liquor bar and open a bottle of whiskey and drink it straight.

i had the shittest day at work this fucking bitch giving my shit the whole time i was trying to do my fucking job. acting like i dont know what the fuck im doing, ive been doing the same fucking thing for two fucking years!

i scream out in frustration and chug some more down....i look at the bottle in my hand and sigh. ive been doing so good in drinking less and i know i just fucked everything up.

depression begins to fill up my body. i slide down the wall and begin to sob, all this hard work for nothing! i chug some more until i start to feel a little buzz. i stand up leaving the bottle on the floor and stumble over to my phone picking it up, almost falling in the process.

i get back up after grabbing it, making sure to lean my hand on the wall to stabilize me. i look at my phone and dial kyles number, i dont know why but it felt right.

ring ring ring ri-

"hello?"

"kyle! i cant do this anymore i fucked up i dont want to live." i begin balling into the phone.

"hey, hey! dont say that! umm..hey where are you?"

"my apartment."

"okay where is that?"

i give him the address and he lets me know he'll be there shortly.

he hangs up, dropping my phone i grab the whiskey bottle and walk over to my couch. i slam my body down onto the soft cushions and sob into them.

im such a fuck up...

kyle

i rush into my car, thankfully i was in town because i was doing some shopping. i sigh and debate on having to stay the night with stan.

over the past couple of days stan would call me and we would talk about how his day was and what happened. slowly my feelings for him grew and now after that phone call i was worried sick about him.

i finally pull up to his apartment, i grab my couple of bags of groceries i managed to get before stan called. i took the elevator to his floor and begin searching for his room.

once i finally find i knock on the door and it pushes itself open, meaning he either didnt lock it or someone broke in.

slowly i open the door and see a little mess of his things in the entrance. i step in and quietly shut the door behind me.

"stan?" i step into the living where i see a passed out stan with an empty whiskey bottle in his hand. i frown at the sight. i walk into the open kitchen and put my bags on the table.

i take out my ingredients and put what needs to be refrigerated into his fridge. i walk over the stan and take the bottle out from his hand trying my best not to wake him but of course it didnt work.

he slowly opens his eyes and blinks them a few times. he catches eye contact with me and freaks out a little.

"hey its okay, you called me." i try to reassure him, which seems to work.

"i dont member calling ya kyle." he slurs his words together and balls up into a ball.

"ive had the worst fucking day and i don't remember anything after coming home!"

"hey its okay." i sit beside him and pull him close to me so his face is in my neck as i rub his back. his body shakes as his cries. i begin to play with his hair and that seems to calm him down a little."

"p-p-please stay!"

"dont worry i will." he wraps his arms around me and we sit like this for a while. his crying stops and his breathing slows. i look down at him to see hes fallen asleep. i smile because of how cute this boy is when hes sleeping he always tries to act so hard and tough but hes just a big teddy bear.

i smile and rest my head on his and close my eyes to try and get some rest; since i dont want to wake him up by moving.

"i love you kyle..."