Chapter 2- Torture, I mean Soccer Practice

Hey. I'm back again. Please ignore ramblings if you would like.

Oh and sorry about redoing the last chapter. I realized (just today) that the rating is for the chapter and not the entire work. Whoops. Anyways, I quickly got it back up and decided to put up the second chapter. I hope to get the next one done soon but there are sadly no promises since I have tests and we just came back from break.And to top iy off my iphone is being repaired so I am elctronicless which has been distracting me.  Woot. Note the sarcasm.

So anyways. Here is the next chapter.

__________________________________

Chapter 2- Torture, I mean Soccer Practice

When they got outside, they all did their quick stretches before running around the school one lap. They ended at the soccer field with Trusten close to the leader. They started the final stretch which was running one lap around the field and grabbing a ball and shooting a goal. Trusten quickly gained the lead and sprinted ahead passed the balls and stood in the goal just in time to block the next guys shot. He stood in the goal and blocked everyone's shot easily, then ran to the center with the rest of the team to find out the drills. Joshna came running around the track five times before he chose a soccer ball and kicked it at Trusten.

"Glad you're here on time. Anyways, sorry for the delay. I was late because the captain called because he is sick. He told me that because of this, like normal, we must ALL run three laps around the field with a soccer ball, AFTER doing twenty-five squats, push-ups, sit-ups, and crazy feet. Ok. Lets start!" Everyone quickly set to doing their exercises even Joshna. When everyone was done they broke up into their groups to practice different drills for their positions.

Trusten POV

By 7:30, the entire team was breathing hard. They all took their final shot on me and headed to the showers. Joshna and I stayed longer so we could practice a bit more and also so we wouldn't have to fight for a shower.

"How's your new project going?" Joshna asked as he tried to score against me.

"Almost done actually. I'll bring it over when I finish, like usual. It was actually pretty easy to make the program this time since I could use parts from the last ones I've done."

"That's good."

"You? Got any new things?"

"Almost done with the commission from Rashell and I finished Quin's retarded picture. Oh, and you need to come over tonight so you can try the new orange muffin recipe I found."

"How 'bout after school today. Not like I have anything to do."

"Sure."

"Really?! Usually you have to think about it."

"Yeah, well I invited you so it should be fine."

"Awesome!" As I finished speaking, Joshna kicked the ball hitting the top left corner and bounced the ball in before I could stop it.

"GOAL!!! You have to clean out the showers!"

"Aww. That stinks."

"Well then next time block the shot instead of getting distracted like always."

"I will block it next time for sure! Anyways, lets go and head over to the showers after chasing down all the soccer balls I did block."

In no time at all, all of the soccer balls had been collected and were put in the "ball pen" as they called it, but really it was just an old push cart that held laundry once upon a time. They headed off to the showers as everyone started leaving them. They quickly showered and afterwards, Joshna got dressed as I wore my towel and quickly cleaned out the shower. When I got out, Joshna was already in his tight jeans and was finishing in drying his hair. I headed over  to my locker, but I kept glancing back at Joshna's body. Man, he was so hot. He was skinny, but yet extremely muscular. He was still drying his long hair which meant he still had water droplets all over his back that glistened with the florescent lighting. I stopped staring as I quickly put on my boxers and pants. I grabbed my deodorant and put it on then threw on my shirt. By this point, Joshna was stuffing his stuff back in his bag and locker. I did the same and we both left the locker room.

"Soo. Did you finish your rough draft for the stupid lit paper?" I asked stupidly knowing he would have it done and would have the second and third draft to boot.

"Why do you even ask Trusten? You know my answer.

I laughed saying, "yeah, but I still ask. And you always answer."

He smiled looking up as he spoke, "Yep and then I ask you and you say 'of course I do not.'"

He looked back at me and we both burst out laughing as we walked into our lit class together just in time before the final bell. Like always, class started with our ever energetic teacher handing out the stupid, way to easy, grammar page of the day. Everyone quickly finished the page then went back to secretly, though not that secretly, texting their other friends. No one answered the questions since they were too distracted while texting or sleeping so Joshna and I were the only ones answering her questions so we didn't have to do them for homework. At the end of class the teacher started collecting the papers and skipped over me expecting me to give it to her later like I always do for drafts. When she went to the front she said, "Last call for papers." I raised my hand which made the entire class gasp as I finally found my paper and took it out.

"Wait a second. The-ever-late-drafter is turning his draft in on TIME?" she said using her nickname for me and accenting time.

"Well I got bored last night so I was like 'lets just get it over with' and finished it. Though technically it isn't long  enough for your tastes."

"I can get over that for the fact you are turning it in on time! I think this calls for a celebration! Tomorrow everyone bring in some treats and we will all watch a movie."

Like always, the teacher was making a big deal over such a trifle little thing, but hey, no one will complain about not doing work and instead watching a movie and bringing in snacks!

_________________________

I hope you enjoyed this second chapter. I hope to get the next chapter up sometime before the end of the week but no promises.

Please vote, comment (constructive critising or what I call constructive yelling is appreciated), and what ever else.