Male!Yandere!Bonnie x Rhythm

A/N I'm gonna warn you it's freaking long XD

Rhythm's POV 

Mango, Yuki, and I were looking for each other, well, technically me because we were playing Hide n' seek around the pizzeria~

"Guys where are you?" I yelled then I heard those familiar mischevous giggles~

"We're not in the kitchen!!*Gasp then shuts mouth*"

"Awww Come on Mango!!" I assumed that was Yuki~

"Haha! Now I know where you guys are!!" I said chuckling

Mango's POV

I tricked her!! We weren't really in the kitchen!! We just used the stereotype of how kids act when playing Hide n' Seek!! >:D

Bonnie's POV 

Rhythm will be mine and no one else's!! Freddy, Foxy, Don't try to get her from me!! *Maniacal Laughter* SHE"S MINE!!

Rhythm's POV

I can't see anything so I felt my way throught the pizzeria because Chica made the power go out, which made us thought of playing Hide n' seek~

I almost made my way through the kitchen when I bumped into something or someONE hard enough to make me blackout.

Bonnie's POV *again*

Atlast I caught her!! I won't let anyone get in my way of her being MINE!! I'll do anything it takes to make rhythm MINE!! Even if I have to murder ANYONE!! HAHAHAHA!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Me: Awwww!! Yandere-someone is so romantic!!

      Foxy: Do you want me to be Yandere for you lass?

      Me: NO!! LET"S GET ON WITH THE STORY THEN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made my way towards the kitchen to lock her there so she can't escape from me!!

Yuki's POV

Hmm.. It's been 10 minutes since we were hiding~ I nudged Mango on the Shoulder

"Pssssstt!! Hey Mango! Where's Rhythm?"

"I dunno? Let's surrender anyway... and I wanna see Foxy-Senpai XD

So we went outside of the bathroom then yelled "WE SURRENDER" While we put our hands up

"See you later Yuki~ I'm going to Pirate's Cove to play with senpai, K?" Mango said while she tapped on my shoulder then sprinted towards Pirate's Cove.

I waved then looked for something to eat in the kitchen when I noticed the door was locked~

"H-Hello? Anybody here??" I said pressing my ear against the door and I hear, Quiet sobbing..

"Y-Yuki??"

" Rhythm??" I gasped

"Why the fluff are you in here?" i said while looking for the keys~

"I dunno!! I just blacked out then magically teleported here, I think.." She replied perplexed.

Then I got the idea of making a key appear with my Batopon♥ (lol)

"Don't worry Rhythm!! I-I got you!!" I said while unlocking the door then she ran towads me then she hugged me.

"HEYY!! Don't you think you'll get away with my RHYTHM!!" A male voice called out