°•°Jeremy Fitzgerald X Reader•°•

Quick note: Okay, because you guys are awesome, Im gonna try to update every Day!! * blows confetti cannon* LETS GO ON WITH THE ONE SHOT!! P.s. preview picture is by the awesome Rebornica~

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Jeremy's POV

"HOLY SHIT!!" I cursed as Toy Bonnie's bright blue face appeared in the vents.

I quickly put on my Freddy head and saw Toy Bonnie glide across the room, peeking inside the Freddy head eye sockets..

A few seconds he was gone..

" Good, good.." I muttered looking at my watch..

"5:04 am.. Going smooth.." I calmed myself

* TIMR SKIP TO A FEW ANIMATRONICS GETTING INTO THE OFFICE AND LEAVING *

( boy I love time skips :P)

I took off my Freddy head.. I checked the hall, empty.. Vents, empty, music bo- WAIT!!!

" OH SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! I-I-I.." I panicked and cursed..

I checked the cameras for a split second I saw the puppet's face flash .. SHIT NOW IM SCREWED!!

As the Jack in-the-box tune was about to end, I heard the sweet, victorious (-_-) 8-note chime I had heard all week.. 6:00 am.. I..I.... Survived my 5th night..

" YESSSSSSS!!" I celebrated my victory..

And.. I get to see that cute face of that new waitress today~~

Y/N's POV

I put my hair into a messy bun as I said goodbye to my mom and kissed her cheek..

I sighed walking into the restaurant I've known too long.. Where my five beloved friends were murdered.. A single tear rolled down my cheek as I opened the main area lights and every thing.. Man, this place only looks nice when it's bright..

I admired the place as I took a step back and.. Tripped back..

But someone caught me..

" Woah! Careful there miss..um.." Someone said as they caught me..

" Y/N, Y/N L/N.." I finished the said sentence..

I dusted myself off then turned around to see a really cute guy..

As I turned around, I saw the guy blush.. He tipped his hat and fixed his shirt.. Hmm.. Must be the security guard..

" Thanks umm.. "

" Jeremy. Jeremy F-Fitzgerald.."

Man, he looks cute when he blushes..

Jeremy's POV

Man, her face is all I wanted to see so long.. Her smooth H/C hair, her shining E/C orbs, and her cute smile is enough to brighten my day..

I felt my cheeks go all warm..

" Hey... Umm.. Err.."

Then it happened.. She kissed me exactly on the lips..

" Saturday, Movie, 8:00 pm, K?" She said the last part with a close eye smile.. That cute, cute smile..

I nodded completely shocked and blushing at the same time..

She giggled and tipped my hat and turned on her heels and went and cleaned the floor..

I suprised her by hugging her from behind and burying my warm, fluffy hair onto her neck..

" I love you, Y/N~~ "

" I love you too, Jeremy~~ "

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Omg.. My hands are unusually sweaty and I think my phone is about to drop from my hands XD If you liked this chapter, Slap that kawaii vote button with your face XD to show some support XD~~ As always,

°•° See you later my sweet cheesecakes °•°