╠Hans x Reader╣

The long.. and awaited.. HANS X READER~~  Okay? Okay..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Y/N's POV

Well, here I am, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.. My best friend suggested that I work here as a waitress and NOT as a security guard.. I wonder why.. 

" Mornin' Darling~ Wake up or you'll be late for work~ " My mom waked me.. I hugged her and dashed downstairs to eat, shower and get dressed in my cute waitress outfit the manager gave me. 

I drove to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and.. I was the first one there.. Great.. 

I unlocked the door and clapped my hands to get the dust off my hands.. 

" Hoof! This place sure is dirty~~" I stated as I swiped a scrubber and started cleaning the plates.. 

*Time skip to a good 10 minutes later*

I checked my watch.. " 6:00???" I gasped, knowing how early I was.. Weird.. I was doing perfectly fine cleaning the tables until..

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Hans' POV

As Freddy's extended robot hand was nearly an inch on my neck.. I screamed until..

CHIME~~

" YYYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSS!!!" I yelled finishing my 5th night... 

" Huh?" A female voice came.. 

My eyes widened.. I checked the time.. " 6:05 am" How can an employee can be so early here?? Well.. You know, except me.. 

" Who's there??" I asked completely nervous

I ran towards the main area, sweating like crazy.. " Ha-HAAA??? WHO"S THERE??" I asked loudly while sprinting..

My vision started to blurry because of losing sleep.. That's when I bumped into someone hard enough to makes us fly backwards ( LOL XD )

" Aghhhhh... " I heard someone wince in pain.

My vision started to come back to normal..

" I'M SO SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!! I WASNT LOOKING AT WHERE I WAS GOING!!" I apologized quickly and helped up a..a... 

A beautiful girl, looking about younger than my age, She has H/C locks, Bright E/C orbs, and those perfect pink lips.. 

" It's okay.. I-I don't blame you.. This place looks creepy as hell when it's dark.. " The girl said touching her forehead..

" I'm Y/N by the way.. " the girl introduced herself fixing her hair into a messy bun..

" I-I-I'm Hans.. The Night shift security guard." I introduced my self and tipped my hat..

" Oh.. How is it in your job? I-I'm just new here.. " Y/N asked..

" Ohh... Well let me enumerate.. Creepy as hell with 4 murde- I MEAN creepy animatronics that you are gonna watch for the night.. " I stated gesturing my hands like I was counting.. 

" Hehehe.."

I made her chuckle! YES~

" What was that?"

" Oh nothing~~" 

I checked my watch.. SHIT.. 

" Well, Nice meeting you~~ I gotta go.. and..Y/N.. erm..."

" What?~" 

" CANWEHANGOUTSOMETIME??" I yelled quickly but clearly..

....

Then she kissed me gently on the cheek~

"I'd love to~~ How bout, Saturday,2:00 pm, At the cafe around the corner~~ Sound good?" She asked blinking her bright eyes while she put her hands on her hips..

" SURE~ Meet you there~" I said hugging her~~ 

" Bye~~"

" Good bye~ M'lady~~" I said gently like a proper guy XD

It doesn't matter that I have a creepy ass night shift security dope for a job.. All that matters is that I got me a date~~ XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GLOB~~ MY HEAD HURTS LIKE DOPE~~ Oh and to Hans~

Hans: *Chases author around like a racecar* WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

Me: YOU AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD~~ HAVE MERCY ON ME ONII-SAN!!! XDXDXDXDXDXD

Rhythm: *facepalm* Oh glob..

Mango: Welp.. :P

Yuki: This escalated sooo quickly..

Oh and to you guys~~  YOU GUYS ARE SUPER AWESOME!! WE ARE JUST AN INCH TO 1K READSSSSS!! OMYGERD!! THANKS YOU GUYS~~ HANS, PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD YOU AGREEEEEDD XD~~

╠SEE YA DOODS LATTER╣