mrbeast crew???

Kris pov

I got up and sighed thinking about what im doing. I am moving to Greenville, North Carolina. I pack all my stuff and ran to get dressed in a dark dark green hoodie with rips in the sides and skinny black jeans with holes in the knees and my hightops.  I ran al the way to Starbucks. I got my favorite drink the Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino. I texted my brother  Jimmy.

J hey?
K hi
J what's up
K i am Visiting" today or tomorrow
J cool whant to he in a video?
K sure what video?
J il tell u when u get here.
K cool yea ill join
J cool
K Byeeeeee
J see u soon
K  yup

I went to say bye to my friends

Jimmy point of view.

*ping ping*

J hey?
K hi
J what's up
K i am "Visiting" today or tomorrow
J cool whant to he in a video?
K sure what video?
J  il tell u when u get here.
K cool yea ill join
J cool
K Byeeeeee
J see u soon
K  yup

I got of my phone smiling. I thought how long was sence i last seen her? Who Garret asked. What i said you said how long was sence i last seen her chris said. Oh someone i answered him. Night guys i went to bed.

KC point of view
I got up and went to take a shower and changed into a   red tshirt with black jeans shorts and white sneakers  i added my watch and red roses headband.

I got on the plane and got ready for a 4h 14m long plane ride.

4 hours and 14 minutes later.

I got off and texted Jimmy. Telling him im here.

Jim pov

It was 12:00 when i got A text from Kc im here it said. Alright Who wants to go with me i asked the crew. To where asked cris. To get someone. I will Chandler said. We got theere i loked for my sweet baby sister. Finally i saw her. Kacey i yelled to her. She saw me and ran  to me giving me a hug.  Umm whose this Chandler asked me. Oh this is i started. Hi my name is Kris  Im Chandler chan  said.

Kc POV

So i asked who whats to hear an stupid story about Jimmy. Me chan said. Okay well... he got mad at me for getting the stupid  race car toy from Macdonalds.  We laughed. Whose the ginger someone asked I jumped because i didn't  know that we entered a building. I heard Jimmy say something. I turned to the person ( Bailey) i have two thing to say to you. 1 i am NOT a ginger and 2 I've got a name. I walked away. Bailey was surprised by my actions unlike Jimmy who wa use to it. I walked back and said Sorry abour earlier but ONE THING    Do NOT CALL ME GINGER! Well that happened Jimmy said into the camera. Whatever you say  Little Jim i called back .  I smiled and drped my bag at Jimmy feet. I am NOT taking care of your bag he said To bad todays my 21 birthday. REALLY he yelled. Yes shouldn't you know that? Guys he said into the camera  this is. I laughed at him. Hi my name is Kris but i go by KC or Rie.  I yawned and said when is the next video? Tomorrow Chandler said. K me and Jimmy left and i went to my bedroom. I got in  pastel green and pastel pink   shorts and my pastel pink tank top. Night i called to my brother.