6

"Hey girl I was wondering if you could do me a favor, will ya?" Brad said plopping himself next to me in ELA.

"What's the favor?" I asked him.

"My sister is having a baby shower and I'm wondering if you'd be my date?"

"A date for a baby shower?"

"Yeah, my family likes to go big... you'll get it when you get there... so is that a yes?"

" What about Seniqua?"

"Fuck her, and anyways I'd rather bring a respectable women as my date than a slut"

I eyes was wide open, I'd never seen a boy not be effective to Seniqua. I mean who wouldn't.

She had a perfect everything.

"I can't believe you said that, why don't you like her I mean she has a body of a barbie doll" I told him.

"First off, she is skinner than a twig and two barbie girls arn't my type"

This guy's crazy!

"Okay let's move on, so do you want to be my date or what?"

My ELA teacher Mrs. Grey came in and the whole class shut up.

Brad being a dare devil gives me a note.

'You wanna go or what? Check box either □ Yes or □ No'

I checked a box and gave him back the note.

When he saw it his eyes light up, he had a big grin and his face was red like a tomato.

***

"Do I have to?" I asked him.

"Yes, for the one thousandth time" he said annoyed.

Brad said to impress his parents we had to go shopping.

"I'm telling you nothing will fit me" I whined.

"I bet you that I could make you look hot in just a simple dress"

I raised an eyebrow, to Brad simple means that it will be a tight dress. Know him enough now. I mean he is a playboy... who doesn't like Seniqua.

"Fine, but I bet you'll fail"

***

Once we got into the store, the girls in the store gave me looks.

I felt like I wanted to dig a hole and hide in it.

Then I felt a hand on my lower back.

I looked at Brad and he was smiling.

"Come on"

***

After having a lot of dresses on a chair that I don't like, I was starting to see his bad side.

"See I told you, you couldn't find anything that could fit me" I said.

I rolled his eyes and didn't say a word, he stomped over to a rack, picked out a black dress, shoved it at me and told me with eyes to put this on.

I went into the changing room and put on the dress, it hugged my curves at every angle, it was kinda short but a nice short, it had long sleeves which did make me feel better. I actually liked this dress for once.

I came out the dressing room and I saw Brad flirting with one of the sales women.

It was totally typical, I smiled at the two of them, even though Brad was being disgusting by touching her butt then again she liked it because she had her breast on him.