Meeting a crew..

Note: Error's voice does not glitch...
Thank you for the person who told me this art belongs to CreepyPSo ^^ go support them.
Error is lustful, as he IS a siren sooo..
The video doesn't belong to me either.
Error looks like this.

Nightmares text is boldErrors text is italicizedEverybody else's text is normal Skeletons can breathe and talk under water because they don't have lungs-

Errors text is italicized
Everybody else's text is normal
Skeletons can breathe and talk under water because they don't have lungs-

Nobody's POV;
Error sat on a rock tail in water singing his usual lullaby that drew in millions of pirates and sailors, which he had drowned and devoured. That's what sirens do, they have such a powerful and beautiful voice it's enough to hypnotize their victims luring them to the siren who then drowns them and eats them after. Error's voice sounded a bit like...this

(In a male voice ofc.)

Nightmares crew were looking for sirens when they saw a human walking towards one like...in a trance. This didn't have any effect on the crew, as they were far too strong. They watched closely looking to see what the siren was planning and that's when the human snapped out of the trance but before the human could think, the siren started drowning it with a evil smirk. The siren then let go of the human, watching it sink seeing as it wasn't hungry. It then got right back to singing it's trance, it stopped and looked at the ship that laid not too far away from him. He knew exactly who these people were, Nightmares crew he had heard the crew and Inks crew were both clashing to see who could find a siren first. The crew got into a very tiny ship and approached the siren who glared sharply at the 5 skeletons, "Hmm what can I do for you boys?~ I'm quite busy so hurry it up, won't you?..." Nightmare ignored the flirty lustful tone knowing that would be his down fall "Cut the crap you know why we're here. . ." Error growled but quickly sighed calming down "If you want me, come and get me~" Error said before leaping into the water, in which all of the crew followed, but what they didn't know was that Error's plan was to wreck their ship, in which he did, crashing thru the ship and creating a huge hole inside of it causing it to tip and sink slowly. He giggled before he squeaked as someone pushed him onto land, where he turned into a skeleton again.

(YES HE DID HAVE HIS CLOTHES ON.)

"Dammit..." He was so frustrated the whole crew was on the same land not too far away from him. They were confused and angry/tired, they didn't know where the siren went and that's when they spotted Error. "Hey! You! Who are you?" Error almost burst into laughter how could they not notice it was him? The facial features and bone colors? "Are you that thick? It's me, the siren? Idiots.." Their eyes widened as they looked at the features and bone color and automatically knew it was him. "But how? You were a siren?" Oreo or...whoever that man was, asked. "I am a siren...in water at least...when I'm on land i'm back to being this..now I would stay for the tea party, but I must get back to- HEY!!" Before he could finish he was being tied to a tree. "Oh no you don't! You wrecked my ship so your staying here until we find help..." Error simply growled and pouted, thrashing around to no avail.