????

Error yawns and stretches slowly opening up his eyes. But soon confusion and panic rush in....this... wasn't his room? It was way more...colorful and artistic almost. Where was he? He gets out of the bed and sees a note attached to a pair of clothes.

'You can change into these we'll be home soon'

Error raises a brow it had little doodles on the note this definitely was NOT the mansion....he opens his door and decides to go explore the place. Just like his room colors everywhere. He spots the front door and rushes over to it and tries to open it. Only for it to zap him. "Ow!" He sneers but smirks. "Okay, did these people really try to keep me in with a lock and a simple zap that i can just break with my ma-" ....He keeps trying to use his magic. Bones,gaster blasters,strings everything! Nothing is working....he curses under his breath. He groans and plops onto the couch deciding to wait for whoever kidnapped him to get home. Might as well theres nothing else to do and he's sure they must've done the same thing to the windows and any exit routes. "Why is this soooo boring....they also said 'we' so theres more than one person thats probably about to hold me for ransom or torture me but whatever." Error perks up as he hears the front door open. "...Seriously? You losers again?" They look over to Error not expecting him to be there. The star sanses. The ones that met him at the island...."Wait....did you just kidnap me and leave....you better have not hurt them!!!!" The one wearing blue looks a bit guilty and doesnt seem to like shouting or fighting so he goes to the kitchen. The one dressed in yellow also looks uneasy. The rainbow looking artist is mostly expressionless. "We injured them a little bit they'll heal." Error's eyes widen with anger. He wants to try and fight but...he doesn't have magic working, and even if he did there's 3 against 1 and he doesn't even know how strong these guys are yet! It would be wiser to just...be as calm as possible stuck in a house with these goons.