Stay..?

Error felt himself move onto the ship he swallowed but had to unfortunately sit close to the captain. Nightmare. He had such a cold expression,aura and personality. Even Error himself wasn't that terrifying. "Stop staring at me, little mermaid." That made Error jump a little he was annoyed but didnt want to say any threats or smart remarks knowing it could cause his death. "Siren....not mermaid. And why not? What else am i supposed to do?" Nightmare scoffs "Same thing, ones just more dangerous. And something other than staring at me...watch the ocean or something." Error rolls his eyes. "Im bored. What are you gonna do with me?" Nightmare gives a dark chuckle and smirks. "Sell you probably. Your worth a lot and so are those pretty scales of yours." Error's expression and attitude suddenly changed. His heart dropped. Was he really gonna die and be sold off to some creep? Dead or not he'd be the same price. Even if he didn't die he knew he'd be sold off to some creep that wouldnt take care of him,his needs or his health. Nightmare seemed amused and pleased at Error's silence and fearful aura now. "Oh calm down. Im only kidding. Unless you decide to get attitude with me, little mermaid. We'll make money off pictures of you so might as well take you with us, plus who knows...you could be useful." Error wanted to punch Nightmare so bad for the "joke" he made. "Siren...tch" He mumbles. Nightmare rolls his eyes and picks him up. "HEY?! WTH ARE YOU DOING?!" He squirms with no success or getting free. Nightmare closes the door behind him and puts Error in a tub. "Im tired of your whining just turn into your stupid mermaid form and be quiet until we get back to base." Error growls and crosses his arms but continues to stay quiet. Nightmare leaves and Error takes his clothes off and starts the tub water turning back into a siren even though his whole body/tail couldn't fit in the tub. He decides to go to sleep knowing its going to be a long ride.