𝙸𝚌𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚢𝚞𝚗 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

🌊 Member(s): Changkyun ft. Jooheon

🌊 Type: A little bit of everything, Little angsty, little fluffy, a little smutty.

🌊 Warning(s): Mentions of depression and a little sexual.

🌊 A/N: I, myself, am not a figure skater. I'm doing research to write this. I also don't know much about the olympics process either. If you are a figure skater and I do get something wrong, please feel free to comment and correct me so I can learn from my mistake.

🌊 Short overview: Changkyun and you have been ice skating enemies since you were very young. Until one day you're paired with the Ice King himself and the fate of a one way ticket to the Olympics is in both of your hands...

❚❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❙❚❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❙❚❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❙❚❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❙❚❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❙❚❙❘❙❚❚❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❙❚❙❘❙

The sound of skates gliding against the ice echoed in my head. I was skating. Fast. Laps around the rink. Why? I had no idea. It just felt great to get back on the ice. Suddenly, the loud sound of an alarm rang throughout the rink. You looked around a bit confused but couldn't find the source.
"{Y/N}! {Y/N}!" You heard someone calling.
Suddenly you weren't at the ice rink anymore. You were in your room. Your mom was shaking you and you realized where the sound of the alarm was coming from. You pressed snooze on your alarm and looked up at your mom, who had a pissed look on her face.
"You're gonna be late for practice! Let's go!" Your mom said, showing you the time with her gold, diamond encrusted Rolex your dad bought her for their 20th anniversary. You sighed. Your mom was more excited about this than you were.
Your mom was like a dance mom, but for figure skating. She signed you up for private lessons when you were only 4. Then when the teacher told her that you had amazing talent, she put you in competitions. She held all your trophies and medals in a special room in your house. Your father barely ever saw you skate, but that didn't stop him from bragging to his colleagues during business meetings. You were a bit of a child prodigy and had a high social media following as well. And this year, you were old enough to qualify for the Olympics. And your mom wasn't taking no for an answer.
You didn't mind skating. In fact, you loved skating. Without skating you didn't know what you would do with your life. You'd been homeschooled your whole life and your dream was to be an Olympic skater. But the problem was your mom. She had a win or nothing sort of attitude. She encouraged dieting a lot and made skating a chore. A couple years ago, you found the courage to ask to quit and you ended up with a bloody lip. After that you knew quitting wasn't an option. But you knew your mom loved you, even if she was harsh, she only wanted for you an opportunity she would've never had growing up.