Ch. 13

??? POV

Chanhee nods, and I help him up.

"D- Do you want me to carry you? Do-"

Chanhee cuts me off by placing his hands on my mouth and shaking his head.

Once he removes his hand from my mouth, he grabs mine. Chanhee then starts walking, dragging me to this rich-like apartment complex. He puts in a code that opens up this gate that leads you to the apartments. He takes me to one of the taller buildings, and we went in an elevator. We stop on the seventh floor, and we walk down the hall, holding hands.

We reach a door, almost at the end of the hall, and he taps in another code.

The door opens.

It was then, that he let go of my hand.

"Is this... you're home?" I asked.

He nods and sits down on his couch, patting the spot next to him for me to sit.

"I see... so you moved out of your parents home? I remember when I used to walk you home from school."

Chanhee smiles, probably recalling the memories.

That was when it hit me.

Does he still remember me...

like how I remember him?

I look at him, "Do you really remember me?"

Chanhee went still.

Something seemed to have clicked in his head, because after being still for a few seconds, he gets up and exits the living room.

He then comes back, with a small frame in his hand.

He hands it to me, and I smile.

"Do you remember my name, too?"

Chanhee returns the smile, and grabs a nearby pen. He reaches out for my hand, and turn it around so my palm faced upward. He started to write on my palm, and it tickled. I laughed, remembering how he used to draw on my hand when we attended school together, before I left.

He set the pen down and pointed at what he wrote on my palm.

There it was, my name.

김영훈
—————————
P.s Chanhee lives in an apartment complex like Yoo In Na's in Touch Your Heart.