Ch. 17

Younghoon POV

"This is what we call star quality modeling! I can't believe New came back to the industry!"

My eyes had landed on some staff that were taking care of the lighting. Ha, they think Chanhee is actually coming back to the idol industry.

Well, he's not.

"Good job, New! You can go get ready for the indoor shooting!" The photographer seemed to be in love with the pictures he took. He smiled at Chanhee when he bowed at all the staff. I immediately go to Chanhee's side.

"Are you okay? Do you need water?"

Chanhee nods, and I give him my water bottle.

——

"Okay, let's start!"

I watched as Chanhee poses in the colorful room. A sky blue background with white flooring. His hair had been dyed to pink, a color I personally think suits him well, and was curled. His outfit was a long sleeve sown sweater in the shade of purple and white. He wore acid blue shorts with long socks and sneakers that were a blue that stands out in anyone's view.

I watched in awe as he blew confetti from his hand into the space in front of him.

We made eye contact, and it was then I felt my heart skip a beat-

Wait no. This can't be right. Why would my heart do that? I don't like Chanhee. I wouldn't.

I shouldn't.

He smiles at me, as if it was nothing, and sooner or later, the shoot was over. I escorted him to his dressing room.

"You did great today."

Chanhee's eyes smiles and he smirks, "I know."

I rolled my eyes, and situated myself on the small sofa in the center of the room. I watch as the makeup artist take off the makeup from his face.

He doesn't need makeup.

He never needed it.

He's pretty without it.

Before I make my face feel even more hotter and my cheeks turn into a darker shade of red, I make my way out of Chanhee's dressing room, and head over to the photographer.

"Do you mind if I...?"

"Oh!" He exclaims, "Of course!" He moves out of the way, and lets me look at Chanhee's pictures.

A picture that was taken outside stood out to me.

I felt my heart race. I continued to look through the pictures.

"If you want to look at the ones I took indoors you can look at them through this camera. Oh, and there are some pictures that New took off the site and in the halls in there too," The photographer said. He left the camera with me and headed off to check up with some staff.

I scanned them, and just like when I looked at the ones from outside, one stood out to me in these.

"Why? Why do I feel like this?" I whispered to myself as I stared at the picture, "It's been three years already

"Why? Why do I feel like this?" I whispered to myself as I stared at the picture, "It's been three years already. This feeling should've been gone the moment I left for America."

I hear a door open and turned around to see Chanhee. He was smiling brightly at the staff and bowing down to them.

That smile...

His eyes...

They glowed.

My heart felt like it was about to jump out of my chest.

"I thought I no longer had feelings for him..."

——————
I just realized that my second ever Bbangnyu draft (a really old one, older than this story :O) has sorta the same kind of plot as this one...

Sorry for any spelling mistakes !!!

Oh and you guys should definitely check out M.O.N.T...