Ch. 31

Chanhee POV

I brought Younghoon into his room. The struggle of walking in the hallway as quietly as possible was practically impossible. Every second of me dragging him, he would whisper something random into my ear. I didn't even understand what he would say.

I threw him on his bed and relaxed my overworked muscles. I wont change him out of clothes just because I don't want to.

After staring at the wall while sitting at the edge of Younghoon's bed for practically an hour, I remembered that I needed to situate Younghoon on his bed. One of his legs was dangling on the side and his arms were as sprawled as they could be on his narrow but really long bed. I get up and start to change his position. After a bit of tugging and pushing, Younghoon was perfectly lying on his back with his arms folded on top of his chest with the blankets tucked underneath them.

He looks cuter when he's asleep. I smiled at that thought and let my finger brush away his bangs from his forehead.

I couldn't even see that Younghoon started to move his hand due to the dimness of the room. It wasn't until I felt something grab my hand that I realized Younghoon was awake.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I simply shake my hand out of his grip and turn my back to him. I heard shuffling and then Younghoon was sitting up. 'You're drunk, go back to sleep' is what I wanted to tell him.

"You know," he started, "I really, really like you. Actually, I've never stopped liking you from when we were in high school," I felt my heart race at his words. Younghoon cleared his throat, "but you didn't hear this from me."

He's definitely still drunk.

"Chan... I, I love you and I get jealous whenever I see you with other people and I just want to keep you for myself and only myself and I just want to-"

He halts his own words as he cups my face. Slowly, but surely, he leans in and kisses me. My mind went blank and I can only feel his lips on mine. He pulls away and lies back down on the bed.

"Now, I can go to sleep."

————————————
Guys... MERRY BAD ENDING IS SO GOOD IM WISJSJALAKSOEKEJSOSKSOSKSJSOSKSI
I WANT TO MARRY THAT SONG SO BAD 😭
Anyways, thrill-ing album is aoty and tbz won so many music shows I'm so happy- deobis let's continue to love and support tbz!!

Sorry for any mistakes !!!

‼️Light on me (k-bl) spoilers for people who haven't and are wanting to watch or are currently watching ahead‼️
Younghoons and chanhees kiss was like shinwoos and taegyeongs kiss just bc I feel like that's how it would be-