She kissed my crush

What happened so far: "Hi Alice". A kid screamed. Who is that I thought to my self. *Alice looks around* "Over here"The strange but annoying voice said.Oh know Its Kimberly, I thought while.She is the annoying voice I heard."Want to color with me Alice"? Kimberly said with a happy face.I first acted as if I didn't see her.Then I slowly turned around and walked towards Jade for protection.Is she coming towards me? I thought to my self .Then I felt a slimy, wet, and slippery hand touching my hand.Then the hand tugged me towards it. I turned around and its Kimberly. "You were trying to play hid and seek weren't you.?We can play that later but right know do you want to color with me?Kimberly asked with a "puppy face". *sigh*"Sure" She looked like she saw a unicorn when I said yes. "Ekkk, ok follow me"Kimberly said skipping.As I looked over were Jade is I saw her laughing and running around .I thought she said she cant have as much fun if am not here but she looks like shes having just a good time.

"Hey Kimberly need I to use the bathroom , I'll be back in a second" I said trying to hide my anger. "Oh k , do you want me to come with you?'' Kimberly said giving a weird smile. "No thanks I can go by my..." I couldn't finish my sentence because I saw the most horrifying thing, Jade kissed Christopher on the cheek . Its not a big deal you might be saying well it is to me because well...I like Christopher and am pretty sure that he likes me too.Every single Tuesday me and Christopher would play Tag on  the play ground .After recess we would go to lunch then we would share lunch, I would give him my chips for his chicken nuggets. But now the boy that I like got kissed by my best friend. I wanted to push Jade for kissing my crush but I didn't because  if my classmates knew that I liked Christopher than they would laugh at me. As I walked back home I couldn't stop thinking about him his  light brown hair and his cute face. Then Jade kissing him over and over again I couldn't stop thinking about both of them.