Life was good back then

That's me, Alice Mori.The one with brown hair, and that's my mother Nicole Mori the one with the black hair and black shirt.Those were the good old days when I was young. I was about 5 years old. We lived in a 2 bedroom apartment my mom and dad slept in one room and I was in another.The apartment was perfect, I had my own little room and I could put anything in that little room.We had a large pool that other people would swim in,but I don't why.

My family lived near a pizza place, a local park, supermarket,and we had a hot tube near the pool but my mom told me that i cant go to the hot tub because its for grown ups and the pool was for children

My family lived near a pizza place, a local park, supermarket,and we had a hot tube near the pool but my mom told me that i cant go to the hot tub because its for grown ups and the pool was for children.I didn't really care because the hot tub is probably really really hot,but my favorite place was, school because that's were I got to see my best friend, Jade.

I didn't really care because the hot tub is probably really really hot,but my favorite place was, school because that's were I got to see my best friend, Jade

That's Jade she's the one in the purple shirt and am the one in the red shirt with red tiny polka dots.Me and jade were best friend.We would tell secretes to each other,share snacks, and come over to each others houses.It was like we were sisters, but we were best friends.

I knew every thing about her like for example she loves the color Green,her favorite food was baked macaroni and cheese,she loves cats,shes very clever and she is funny.She makes me laugh. I on the other hand was different. My favorite color was light blue, my favorite food was chips, and I loved hamsters.

That's me in third grade instead of letting my hair down, I would put my hair in pig tales

That's me in third grade instead of letting my hair down, I would put my hair in pig tales.       I wake up really early to go to school because the breakfast would still be warm and Jade would come early too so we can play and chat together. That's how I looked but Jade looked better than me she was and looked different. At least that's what I thought.All the other girls looked better that me even the ones I thought they were ugly ,I became the ugly one.In room 302 my teacher said we can have free time now because we were finish with the lesson and we did not  talk a lot. So a boy named Mason asked Jade does he want to play a game with him and his friends then Jade said,"yeah but if only Alice can play to". "Does she HAVE TO play with us"? Mason made ''that face"it looks almost like if you just ate two sour green limes."If Alice doesn't play I wont play"Jade said with a face that I never saw before.I was shocked, that made me happy until she did this."I was just asking because Chloe was sharing her chips and I knew you love chips,but if you don't want it..."Mason shrugged. "CHIPS"jade said with a shocked face impression."  She walked towards me with a sad face ."Sorry Alice,am going with Mason but don't worry I will come back with some chips for us."I looked at her and said,"OK have fun" with a fake smile on my face."I cant have as much fun without you"She smiled.I smiled to. Then she gave me a hug. Well shes gone,I thought as I saw her walking away."Hi Alice". A kid screamed. Who is that I thought to my self. *Alice looks around* "Over here"The strange but annoying voice said.Oh know Its Kimberly, I thought while.She is the annoying voice I heard."Want to color with me Alice"? Kimberly said with a happy face.I first acted as if I didn't see her.Then I slowly turned around and walked towards Jade for protection.Is she coming towards me? I thought to my self .Then I felt a slimy, wet, and slippery hand touching my hand.Then the hand tugged me towards it. I turned around and its Kimberly. "You were trying to play hid and seek weren't you.?We can play that later but right know do you want to color with me?Kimberly asked with a "puppy face".  *sigh*"Sure" She looked like she saw a unicorn when I said yes. "Ekkk, Ok follow me"Kimberly said skipping.As I looked over were Jade is I saw her laughing and running around .I thought she said she cant have as much fun if am not here but she looks like shes having just a good time.