Chapter 2:A Call

*Brandon in media*

Brandon POV

I just woke up, got in the shower brushed my teeth and etc. I got a call from my bro Chris Brown.

"Hello"

"Aye wassup Mr.Samuels?"

"Nun nigga just got dressed"

"Oh true what Jessica doing? she still with ur broke ass?"

"First of all nigga she sleep, and second of all i ain't broke, I got money and don't need Jess for my wants, I can handle myself nigga!"

"Ard ard I aint needa know your whole damn life story nigga, but what you and your girl doing today?"

"Idk we might just chill in da house cuz today her day off"

"O tru we should all get together"

"All?"

"Yes nigga me you Jessica and Karrueche"

"And Karrueche is????"

"O yea i forgot to tell yall she my new chick"

"Well me and Jessica would be gladly to meet her!, but let me go wake up my baby, imma make her some breakfast 😼 that's how you keep a lady Chris✊"

"Wateva wateva nigga, ard ill see yall later , how bout around 5 or 6 at my crib?"

"Ard bro we'll see you later"

So before I go wake up Jessica, I'm gonna make her her favorite breakfast. Crispy turkey bacon, cheesy eggs, olives, and mangos. Idk why she likes that as a combination but my baby just does.

So I finish making the bacon and the eggs and i get the olives and mangos out and freshen them for her to eat. I made her a glass of orange juice then bring everything upstairs to her.

I wake up Jessica, but she doesn't feel like getting up. My baby💕. So I get her up without making her crankier and she goes brushes her teeth and washes her face . she comes and gives me a kiss.

"What is all this Brandon?"

"I wanted to make my princess some breakfast because i know you had a long and busy week so i just wanted you to relax and have fun on your day off"

"Awwww baby, I love you💕"

"I love you too, o and Chris invited us to dinner at his place to meet his new girl"

"😂 a new one already damn I sure hope he don't do this one like he did the other one, his goofy ass"

"I know right babe, but its at 5 so I want you dressed by 4:00 because you know he live 40 mins away and it always takes your ass long to get ready"

"Shut up" (punches him playfully)
"But thanks for breakfast babe"(kisses him)
"Let me go get in the shower tho"

"Ok. But don't forget u owe me for turning up the tv"

"Boy go somewhere, goodbye"

"Mhmm, and hurry up please Jessica, I need you to do sum for me, and don't worry it's nothing sexual.... not yet 😏"

"Okay" she tells from the bathroom