Peace(Younger Brother!InosukeXOlder Sister!Reader

(1st person P.O.V)
I sighed as I heard the distant yelling of my younger brother in the distance, and walked towards the noise. I saw Inosuke yelling and running towards a blond boy, who was crouching over a box.

I stepped forward, but stopped when I saw a bergundy haired boy run towards him, and punch him in the stomach, making me wince as I heard bones snapping. Inosuke then got up and charged at the boy, the two engaging in a fight.

I started to intervene, right as the bergundy haired boy headbutted him, making Inosuke stumble backwards, and his mask fall off, leading the boys to be shocked by my brother's feminine looking face.

I walked over to Inosuke and punched him on the head, making him grunt and fall backwards, with me catching him right before he fell. I sighed and layed him down on the ground, before facing the two shocked Demon Slayers and introducing myself.

"Nice to meet you. My name is (Y/N) Hashibira, and that's my younger brother, Inosuke.", I said, bowing slightly to them.

They bowed as well, and introduced themselves as Tanjiro and Zenitsu.

The blond, Zenitsu, kept asking me to marry him, which I kept refusing, and Tanjiro kept scolding him for. We started burying the bodies found inside of the demon's home.

Midway through, Inosuke woke up, and was tricked into helping by Tanjiro, much to my amusement.

As we were walking, I ruffled Inosuke's hair, which made him look up at me, and give a large smile, with me returning it with a smaller, softer smile. 'Such a loud child, but he does have his moments of peace', I thought to myself, smiling.