Volume 1 chapter 1: Reunion

Ruuuuuhhhhh~

The sound of big airplane landed on airport location. The flight from US just arrived at Japan Airport. It was a long trip that it takes about 14 hours just from Us to Japan.

I hurriedly pick up my baggage and went straight to the airplane stair. It was a cold air that makes my body shivering as it touched. Like normally i get off the flight carefully. The weather on that day are full of dark clouded on the sky as it looks like it's going to rain. From Airplane went to inside the aiport i let a sighed out relief because it didn't rain on time.

From that time i thought to myself

"I'm glad because got to stay at Japan again..."

----------------------------------------------------------
In the association.

Sir, another 'challenger' has appears. It was a fight between E-rank challenger.

"Don't waste my time on that bullshit E-rank"

A man wearing a black coat talk to the secretary. That man was the new director of Challenger association.

The secretary bowed at him and walk away.

Ohh, sir i nearly forgot to report this but someone from airport just reported that he felt a powerful aura in the crowd of people  yesterday.

"Yesterday?"

Bring me the record of people who entered Japan yesterday.

"Yes, Sir."

Badump badump

The director heart pumping faster than normal

Is it the same person that the man was talking about?

[If it was him.....]

----------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm low on money please help me"

It was me who was talking to a taxi driver. I am actually quite broke. A lot of my money are spends for the flight ticket cost. So now i don't even have enough money to get a taxi or something. With the pity face i make, he then answer.

Sighedd...

"Okay where do you want to go?"
"I drive you back."

He said that with an annoyed facial expressions.
Me whose make a pityful face before turn brighter as i hear the driver answer.

It takes about 1 hours of seating on the car cushion.

As soon it arrived in the place that had been told i quickly get up of the seat and gave the driver all of my balance money that i got on me even though the amount is little. I then thanked the driver and the driver drove past me.

Quickly turn my body. And now I'm facing a memorial place that takes place in my memories. It was a house that i spend my entire life before going to US for 10 years.

As i saw a person figure coming out of the house, I'm stunned. It was my younger sister, Eruki Suzumi.

"Suzumi....."

She heard someone was calling for her. It was a familiar voice that she wanted and always searching for.

She was surprised after he found out that the man standing in front of the house gate was the one she is searching for almost 10 years.

"Onii-san"

She run toward the gate and ready to greet me.

"Welcome back Onii-san."